City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I don't believe they went as far as to conspire with the established elite, however I do believe they are guilty of listening to those with the loudest voices. You also have to remember that to bring in any change they need 14 clubs to agree to that change, it's hard to blatantly cheat under that system.
They can cheat during a game in front of millions.
Thick skinned these fuckers

The very idea of "winning" in a case like this is a little bit bonkers.
FIFA claimed a "win" the other day about the Diarra case too. Everybody always claims a win all the time. Ultimately there is no winner and loser, theres just some rules to be tweaked and everything carries on as usual.

If people can't accept that winning and losing don't really exist in a case against the PL then they're going to be very annoyed when the 115 judgement comes out. Nobody will win that either, despite both sides claiming that they did.

We are a shareholder of the PL. There is no us and them, there is just us.

We are a shareholder of the PL whose existence and operations have been attacked and besmirched as a consequence of the dishonesty and lack of integrity of the CEO.

The CEO has also been responsible for introducing laws which have been found to be unlawful and directly affecting the running of the club.

In introducing such rules at the behest of certain US owned clubs, City have been denied to same financial operating conditions as teams operating in direct. Those teams have a lso been able to rely upon financial loans to boost their income, and yet not have those loans reflected in their PSR assessments, and have therefore benefitted unfairly when compared to less favoured teams.

Your approach seems to ignore the outcome of the tribunal's decision for the sake of accuracy.

The use of the word " winning " by posters, whilst technically incorrect, is used to express their feelings possibly relief, fear of the challenge not being upheld, and is an expression of the club's success in challenging and being successful against the cabal.

Rather than insisting on pedantry, perhaps allow posters a few moments of enjoyment ?

Last edited:
For starters, you reposted this tweet. So I presume at the time when you reposted, you were in agreement with Tariq?

I've have respected/agreed with you on many points for years now, but in this particular case, I find your stance very odd indeed. Your unwillingness to back down from your viewpoint that city haven't gained any significant victory in this hearing, is just plain bizarre.

Are retweets automatically an endorsement now? If so someone should tell @Don Howe

Well found.
He says it’s an “educated guess” rather than a fact though. One is an opinion as part of the larger picture which turned out to be incorrect.

I think there is a difference but people seem to want an admission or apology and I don’t know why. Has Stephan said his opinions are always correct somewhere?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.