City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Assume they’ll provide us with the benchmarking analysis and the databank and then it’s on us to make an argument.

I doubt we’ll be able to argue they’re at FMV as a consequence of getting that to be honest, which is partly why I don’t see it as a big win on those decisions as much as others.
That's true but the main issue for City was the painful delay in the turgid process. If we can see the figures quickly we can make quicker decisons and move on. It is the unfair delays which caused us the most damage and the Judges agreed with us on that.

Just seen this reply and if it was serious then heaven help us. Yesterday's verdict was the bridgehead, the PL simply want to destroy City and direct its income streams back to the cartel majority. Lose and our Gulf investment sources were effectively killed but victory kept us viable for 115 D Day down the road. We briefed Samuel to provide a clear and truthful account of our success and Pannick et al prepared for the inevitable media lies. It was a crucial moment in the ten year attempt to annihilate us and Mr Borson turned against the club and our only reliable journalist ally at the moment of our triumph. Why?
I'm being paid by the cartel. Why else?

I think City’s statement earlier is saying ,‘don’t even think of bringing a vote on new regs next week’. Going to be few weeks, at least, to get this mess sorted.

I get what you're saying, but he's absolutely not on there to defend City or fight our corner.

He's on there to try and debunk some of the legal jargon, so that the average Joe can go away with a certain level of understanding.

I think he's sat on the fence throughout his Talksport debates, aside from saying that the 115 charged will be incredibly difficult for the PL to prove hold any water.

He is still doing a great job, however, of reaching out to those of us with some form of intelligence, who are able to just about grasp how difficult this case is to judge.

Unfortunately, the above isn't your average Talksport listener, and they just label him as a City fan boy, and ignore the majority of what he says.

My take, is that there is that much information about, that Stefan has now become part of a small group of people that I listen to; albeit I take it all with a fair small pinch of salt.

@tolmie's hairdoo has been on the money in a lot of what he has fed us, albeit I appreciate that @slbsn information is more an experienced opinion rather than information he's been fed.
And that’s half the trouble , he will and probably does get labelled as a city fan boy , tolmie has the inside track that is invaluable to this forum , but luckily for him he remains anonymous and rightly so with his obvious connections , Stefan is there to be ridiculed, and sadly it’s from people on here who really should just wind their necks in and realise he’s a blue right at the end of the day.

Last edited:
If they delayed as suggested, is this something we could reference in the 115 case? They claim we haven't cooperated but going by their standards, we have done?
I think there may be something in this. If you look at the APT documents it is absurd the amount of hoops we had to jump through with the sponsorships. The PL admitted they had staffing problems. The 115 case has been running at the same time (along with Chelsea, Leicester, Everton etc). They can hardly accuse us of non-coperation if they themselves have not been co-operating with us. The impression you get from reading the ATP documents is that the PL is an out-of-control shambles. They lurch from one crisis to another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.