City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Just seen this reply and if it was serious then heaven help us. Yesterday's verdict was the bridgehead, the PL simply want to destroy City and direct its income streams back to the cartel majority. Lose and our Gulf investment sources were effectively killed but victory kept us viable for 115 D Day down the road. We briefed Samuel to provide a clear and truthful account of our success and Pannick et al prepared for the inevitable media lies. It was a crucial moment in the ten year attempt to annihilate us and Mr Borson turned against the club and our only reliable journalist ally at the moment of our triumph. Why?
Stop fkin crying tbh.

The Etihad deal wasn’t deemed to have been delayed though, the FAB and the EP ones were.
I know but if you look at the dates it dragged on for about eight months. I think it was first submitted on Nov 17 2023 but not resolved till April 25 2024. Perhaps the Judges thought the timescale was justified. The sluggish progress makes painful reading. How can any business operate if it has to wait such a long period for an important investment. The Emirates Palace was bizarre. The PL dragged their feet for months and then approved it as being fair value. What a bloody farce. Masters is a lunatic.

They are guilty of non-cooperation in this case and we could be in the 115 case. The fact that they are guilty cannot prove our innocence, as I just said "whataboutery" doesn't work in law.
I understand that. The point I was making was that their "staffing crisis" may have also hampered other cases. The PL is in crisis at the moment.

And that’s half the trouble , he will and probably does get labelled as a city fan boy , tolmie has the inside track that is invaluable to this forum , but luckily for him he remains anonymous and rightly so with his obvious connections , Stefan is there to be ridiculed, and sadly it’s from people on here who really should just wind their necks in and realise he’s a blue right at the end of the day.

Think people need to remember the city inside track will be naturally slanted in our favour too. There’s nothing wrong in thinking there’s aspects in the judgment that clearly didn’t go our way too, that’s what most rational people would think reading it.

They’d also think the PL are clearly incompetent as a regulator.

Reactions: flb
I've been asleep and not following and this is getting hard to track. Just spoke to my in law he said he's read that 11 clubs have said they will vote against as they have owner loans...anyone heard this if so please provide the link?

A song about the red cartel:

The red cartel
The fuckin red cartel
We hope you burn in hell
We hope you burn in hell
The fuckin red cartel.

The red cartel
The fuckin red cartel
We hope you burn in hell
We hope you burn in hell
The fuckin red cartel......

Repeat repeat repeat.

Need something simple with real venom.
How about

They're red
They're shit
They're fucking bricking it...

I've been asleep and not following and this is getting hard to track. Just spoke to my in law he said he's read that 11 clubs have said they will vote against as they have owner loans...anyone heard this if so please provide the link?
Rule Everton out of that list for starters , and they have the biggest soft loan in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.