City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Maybe all clubs should be allowed to agree on everyone’s sponsorship who the fuck do the PL think they are? What’s to stop them saying sponsorship of bog rolls at United is worth more than City, fucking scandalous

reading the judgement and it's rather depressing that they rely on "independent" valuers to make up a number about a deal. A few clubs need to get together and do some high value interclub sponsorships to really fuck up their database.

Really? I don’t think we’ll be happy that we only got the decisions on the two sponsorship deals set aside for the reasons we did. I think we’d have wanted something a bit more substantive around some of the core challenges around the APT rules too.

Again, it all depends what happens next to really be able to contextualise it into wins and losses though, both in terms of how they deal with anything done to date and also how quickly the clubs agree to new lawful rules.

Neither of those will be easy and in that initial context, I’d absolutely describe it as more a win for us.
I believe the club statement seemed as though we were fairly happy.

Maybe all clubs should be allowed to agree on everyone’s sponsorship who the fuck do the PL think they are? What’s to stop them saying sponsorship of bog rolls at United is worth more than City, fucking scandalous
Your view differs from City's then. The club don't object to the PL determining FMV what they object to is not being allowed access to the benchmarking data they use to determine said FMV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.