City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The strength of City’s statements should also be taken into account, and they are very strong.

A couple of weeks back I mentioned that the PL would have the ruling, go back to the cartel clubs for direction, before revising the rules to suit their needs. That was only a guess but it looks like it’s exactly what the PL have done.

City aren’t having it and, like you say, we’ll see where they ‘try’ to go from here.

Yes, think that’s more pertinent around what they decide to do or not do retrospectively. That could all get very very messy.

I'm struggling to see why your so outraged? Which part of the article doesn't fairly align with the findings of the tribunal?
Because it says "The tribunal found these changes constituted a breach of competition law" but does not say that that is why the Tribunal said the Rules are unlawful.

It’s insinuated in that post I replied to.
Seems there is a collective effort from some to downplay what we have achieved with this case.

Think it’s more tempering it to be fair. Like I said, all depends what happens next, there’s good and bad in there, it’s all about where they lead to.

Because it says "The tribunal found these changes constituted a breach of competition law" but does not say that that is why the Tribunal said the Rules are unlawful.
Saying something is a breach of competition law IS saying they are unlawful? If something breaches a law it's unlawful?

After taking the day to wait for people qualified to analyse this to analyse this, the idea that City won some major win and Stefan was downplaying it is clearly wrong.
Having read The Lawyer's take on it, I'm surprised he thinks it was even a "score draw" frankly.
You'll catch a few with that

The question as to why FFP was introduced at this time when Chelsea was blowing money around like no tomorrow long before Manchester City's new owners, also why did the so-called elite clubs not really have any rules in place for club's to reduce debt by a given time period or face punishment. Since FFP how much debt has grown at the so-called elite clubs and nothing has ever been said or done?

Manchester City and our owners only want a fair fight and rightly so, If tomorrow football dies on its feet and the money falls out of the bottomless pit, how many clubs can say they are ok and can still play football and trade as their football club is debt free, also does not owe the banks money or has loans on assets and will be finished.

FFP was not an idea of saving football clubs from going under or for fans and saving grassroots football, Football was fucked long before Manchester City's new owners, DEBT was out of control and just look at the state of the so-called elite club's balance sheets and their Debt,

Nobody in Footall wants to hear about the mess these debt-riddle clubs are in, But once they start to speak about how Bad Manchester City is for football it's all forgotten and it is Manchester City cheating and ruining football.

Let's have it out once and for all, books on the table by everybody let's see who will come to the table first, Here is the chance to clean up football once and for all and stop lying about Manchester City cheating and breaking the rules
Agreed 100%. It was David Gill who turned the UEFA football governance talks from stemming debt, to stopping investment. They can claim it was just coincidence that City became the richest club in the world 12 months previously, all they want. We know exactly what Gill's game was.

Too much water has passed under the bridge, & I for one will never trust any of the Red Top Mafia or the PL in its current guise. We've got all the evidence we need to show that self governance doesn't work.

The quicker IREF is introduced, the better for English football.

Think it’s more tempering it to be fair. Like I said, all depends what happens next, there’s good and bad in there, it’s all about where they lead to.
I don’t think there’s much bad at all tbh. We knew we wasn’t going to win every single point and I doubt we even gave certain supposed failures a second thought.
We were successful where we needed to be and no amount of tempering will change that.

Nick Harris/ Magic Hat, howling at the moon tonight on Twitter. One of his claims is some city executives will have to fall on their swords for the failures in the APT case
i seriously think this guy needs help, maybe he's suffering some sort of mental health issue, he must go to bed thinking of city and wake up thinking of city and remain thinking of city all day then same over again and again, god knows what he's going to be like when were cleared of the 115 but i do think he needs advice from a shrink or some other professional

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.