City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Spot-on. The confidential document forms part of our case. It has been leaked to the media a week before the hearing by someone acting in bad faith. It can only have come from the PL or one of our rival clubs. The media have been complicit in this smear campaign since day one. Our club has to fight back against this corruption. Let’s call it out for what it is.

I’m sure City’s legal team will make this leak a central thread of our case and I bet we hint very clearly who it is…. The PL and our rivals really aren’t very good.

Up there with the Bosman ruling if City pull this one off then?
No it will mean the PL will have to return back to the IFRS criteria
As a victory for City and the implications of that it would be massive but still not as significant as Bosman which change the whole of football

I doubt City have a smoking gun but I’d bet we have some vile comments on record that’ll take a few high profile individuals down that might be enough to stop the PL in its tracks. Got to hope we can take out Gill and Levy.
Levy that bastion of integrity who has been employed by many years by someone who has just been convicted of insider trading, this is what makes me laugh about the pl in general they all act like they are the absolute pinnacle of moral integrity and are trying to save football from the evil that is manchester city while all being dirtier than most, this is the absolute dictionary definition of those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

I doubt City have a smoking gun but I’d bet we have some vile comments on record that’ll take a few high profile individuals down that might be enough to stop the PL in its tracks. Got to hope we can take out Gill and Levy.
I certainly hope so and I believe these comments have been uttered by some of our adversaries

I’m sure City’s legal team will make this leak a central thread of our case and I bet we hint very clearly who it is…. The PL and our rivals really aren’t very good.
The fact this was leaked on the same day that Liverpools main sponsor are being outed as sponsoring terrorists shows exactly who is pulling the strings.

Sadly for us City fans, City as a club just can't get ahead in any of this in terms of the media. Its already been spun as just another 'City hate' piece and we are the dirty oil money baddies in the world.

Spot-on. The confidential document forms part of our case. It has been leaked to the media a week before the hearing by someone acting in bad faith. It can only have come from the PL or one of our rival clubs. The media have been complicit in this smear campaign since day one. Our club has to fight back against this corruption. Let’s call it out for what it is.
You have to ‘admire’ Liverpool to some extent. The influence they have over the media and the favours they can call in, seemingly at the click of their fingers, is breathtaking in many ways. The timing of this leak and the selective nature of the way it’s being reported and linked (erroneously) with the ongoing allegations is incredibly fortuitous for them … anyone remember that bank who allegedly help fund terror organisations? It’s only been 24 hours and I’m buggered if I remember their name!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.