City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I bow to your professional knowledge in this and it's perhaps because I've had to skip most of the thread, but are you saying that it's not being heard by a proper court room with a real judge or judges? I'm still talking about City's claim that was launched in Feb and leaked yesterday?
Yes. At least that is what was reported and most people are running with.

And I have no professional knowledge on legal stuff. Pretty sure this is right, though.

If we lose this one I don’t think anything changes for 115. We have the same defence.

If we win this one (difficult I think) then I think our 115 case is strengthened.

The media/ public have already made their minds up in any case.

Nothing to lose IMHO. Just have a crack and send a message that the PL constantly changing rules isn’t workable it’s just a huge red flag (no pun intended) they don’t know what they are doing.

You have to ‘admire’ Liverpool to some extent. The influence they have over the media and the favours they can call in, seemingly at the click of their fingers, is breathtaking in many ways. The timing of this leak and the selective nature of the way it’s being reported and linked (erroneously) with the ongoing allegations is incredibly fortuitous for them … anyone remember that bank who allegedly help fund terror organisations? It’s only been 24 hours and I’m buggered if I remember their name!
They leaked it, or at least one of their surrogate acolytes

His companies do but he doesn't and I don't blame him.

& with his assets he’ll continue to get richer & richer buying more & more which takes it away from working classes. They don’t keep the cash in the bank as that’s a bad investment but he’d still be a billionaire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.