City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Levy that bastion of integrity who has been employed by many years by someone who has just been convicted of insider trading, this is what makes me laugh about the pl in general they all act like they are the absolute pinnacle of moral integrity and are trying to save football from the evil that is manchester city while all being dirtier than most, this is the absolute dictionary definition of those in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
I'm sure our owners are globally aware of any of our enemies dark traits.

Having lent billions to banks our owner will be all too aware of the money laundering that goes on.

Our enemies are the ones with secret money to hide as the Spurs former owner recently found out.

This is nothing to do with the 115 allegations. There is no link whatsoever, imho....

What connection do you see?
I think if City can land their allegations of discriminatory actions by the EPL it must weaken their 115 allegations against the club. Although the allegations will stand or fall on evidence, there are real questions to be answered around the framing (i.e. weaponising) of the charges, the advance briefing to Ziegler (to hit the press as City were still being advised of the charges) in terms of how it came to be done that way, who authorised it and why etc. We have been singled out for "special treatment" and I'd guess there will be a good amount of evidence. Pep calling out Levy happened for a reason.
It will definitely place even more pressure on Rosen's panel to give City a fair hearing. A very smart move by City imo.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.