City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I wonder what tone we will get from neville and co at the weekend , will they wind their necks in a bit and admit the pl rules are unlawful or behave themselves and go with the party line ? Cant wait to find out

Comparing the result to a football result is what’s daft.

The PL weren’t trying to win anything. They were trying to keep the current rules in force. They were successful in 23 out of 25 of those.

City were trying to change 25, of which we prevailed in 2.

Now these 2 rule changes might be seismic or they might not be.

The APT rules may be null and void or they may not be.

No one currently knows and we are all awaiting what happens next.
It's the impact that those 2 rules have on the whole APT rules as you state that will decide the outcome.

However, those two judgements alone have already meant that the PL will have to rewrite their rules and that isn't going to be simple by the looks of things.

I wonder what tone we will get from neville and co at the weekend , will they wind their necks in a bit and admit the pl rules are unlawful or behave themselves and go with the party line ? Cant wait to find out
I think you know the answer to that. They’ll be sick as parrots but pretending to be concerned (through gritted teeth) :-)

It's the impact that those 2 rules have on the whole APT rules as you state that will decide the outcome.

However, those two judgements alone have already meant that the PL will have to rewrite their rules and that isn't going to be simple by the looks of things.
Absolutely, but we don’t know if it will be a simple solution or not.

If it is, the ability to see the PL spreadsheet for FMV calculations is still a big “win”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.