City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

As an aside, I do wonder how the ‘Market Value’ is calculated?

I can honestly see it being based on what value United, Liverpool and Arsenal can attain, with a decreasing value for all others, not taking into account current market share of MCFC after 10 years of increasing domination.

Is this why they wouldn’t show the formulae?
That's why City have a problem with Nielson assessing them, they also work for those three clubs!

Currently watching you on a talksport podcast, that was on my YouTube feed. The other guy seems a bit of a clown, going on about oil money, and incorrectly the amount we spend.

Not finished it yet but you're coming across very well in this so far
And that other guy is an actual football club owner/chairman. He seems to base his opinions on what the media say. Absolutely clueless about legal proceedings and, seemingly, football.

Hard to believe Masters has led the league into this much of a mess.​

The man needs to go, he's a little weakling who has neither the political nor mental capacity to stand up to the red cartel. Otherwise, this is all heading to absolute disaster for everyone.
Masters was hired by the Cartel precisely because he exuded these critical qualities. It was part of the job description...

my-gifs.gif

Reactions: ufo
As a Newcastle fan, I questioned this. Say I was a millionaire, or even a billionaire and I wanted to sponsor Newcastle Inited for £50m, and the Premier League said no, but I asked to sponsor Liverpool for that amount and they said yes, surely I have the ability to take action against the Premier League.

To me, giving Newcastle £50m would be worth it. It could buy us a player to compete, or it could be the difference between winning something, and not winning it.
Giving Liverpool that money would mean the opposite, Liverpool likely get that player ahead of Newcastle, and likely go on to win something with that money.

Naturally you all as Man City fans would feel the same about sponsoring Man City.

So who is it for the Premier League to say how I can and can’t spend my money, and how 2 teams who have an equal share in the Premier League are having 2 different limits of funding sources placed on them?

Surely in competition law, there is laws preventing that, as well as the Premier Leagues ‘Everyone is equal, and has equal opportunities’ rules.
Exactly! Welcome to our world! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.