City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Sadly the PL has become much the same as many public run businesses, the gravy train leaves first and everyone else is fed the scraps and any wrong doing is brushed under the rug for another day, BBC TV Licence, Post Office, Utillitees Company's. it goes on and on. Is there a can of worms within the PL, a Pandooras box?, i seriously think its riddled with corruption, back handers here and favors there, can Masters really be doing what he's doing simply in the description of his job, i bet not, there will be financial gain along the way not only for him but many more, more brown envelopes than Lyons, i do hope the whole pack of cards drop and tumble down and there all exposed and do time
The FA is no better, nor the PGMOL.

Managed to catch a bit of the overlap and that Ian wright is a proper ****. He ranted about city need to stay in line with the rules, this is what happens when clubs are owned by states blah blah blah. It took Roy Keane to add a sense of balance. Gary was trying to be Simon Jordan with well thought out responses but his mouth betrayed him per usual due to the hate.

That Ian wright tho is a fucking wanker.

Last edited:
So..... We have an enitre article, because of this single, anonymous quote?

""There is no civil war and most clubs are still backing Richard," one club owner said. "The majority of us want to keep the rules but we accept they now need to be changed."

So. Most clubs. Majority. Sure.
Doesn’t matter how many owners want to keep the rules, if they’re illegal they don’t have a choice. I bet most plantation owners wanted to keep the rules allowing slavery.

It’s a bit worrying how The Premier League, having been told by an independent panel that they behaved unlawfully and abused their position of power, seem to think they can just keep the old rules with a few tweaks here and there and are actually being supported by UK media outlets. It’s like nobody has actually taken in the panels findings and once again The Premier League, in plain sight, is willing to their position of power and try to carry on regardless.
It’s reeks of bully boy tactics by the lot of them.
I suspect if it is just a tweak and they get 19 votes in favour, it will end up in another court case.

So, we now know that certain clubs have had a meeting outside of, and prior to, the official PL one.

Nothing other than confirming that they have become collaborators in a cartel.
Some might say they are acting in bad faith, i'm sure there are rules about that.

Managed to catch a bit of the overlap and that Ian right is a proper ****. He ranted about city need to stay in line with the rules, this is what happens when clubs are owned by states blah blah blah. It took Roy Keane to add a sense of balance. Gary was trying to be Simon Jordan with well thought out responses but his mouth betrayed him per usual due to the hate.

That Ian right tho is a fucking wanker.
Just look at Wright's history....why the hell is he even on media apart from tik boxing ?

Irrespective of whether our action resulted in a big win for City, or for the PL, or even a “score draw”, there’s no doubt that we’ve landed a real blow. We’ve moved the needle on the balance of power and the perception of media, fans and the general public. Very smart move by the club. It feels like we’re fighting back - at last.
I think that's true, in fact our Club response at the Panel verdict seemed deliberately understated almost luring in typical bully boy response.
This allowed the massive response of detail and City inspired media that took PL and its media by surprise.
Now many more people are aware there are 2 sides to this war.
In fact we seem to now want everything out in the open.

Thee Art of War author would be proud of our tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.