City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The question needs to be asked just why these clubs are siding with the redshirts. They must be giving them something. Agreement to.loan players? I wonder what it is.

They can fix it with a few tweaks. The problem they've got is at least 14 clubs will vote against those few tweaks so they'll get thrown out anyway which means they'll have to either remove the entire rules or get sued again this time by multiple clubs.
I read an article on Sky Sports today saying that most of the clubs want to keep the old rules so they will vote the tweaks through.

Why isn’t the media all over those two little words “by object”? Showing that the panel found the Premier League had deliberately brought in anti-competitive rules to disadvantage certain clubs. How can the CEO stay in post after such a finding?
Because, as per the CAS result reporting, the footballing media has:
1. No financial skills
2. No legal skills
3. Complete bias against City
4. Shilled for the cartel for so long, it’s all they can do
5. No integrity

As for how the PL CEO hasn’t resigned yet , despite the weight of tribunal conclusion and the lengthy email/timeline documentation in the tribunal evidence… well I refer you back to 4 & 5

Fuck me. The audacity to claim City are bullies after relentless attacks is mind blowing.

Sure they are….
So..... We have an enitre article, because of this single, anonymous quote?

""There is no civil war and most clubs are still backing Richard," one club owner said. "The majority of us want to keep the rules but we accept they now need to be changed."

So. Most clubs. Majority. Sure.

A decade ago, kids would have watched City and dreamed of being the next Aguero, David Silva, Hart, Kompany.

Now there might well kids be watching City, dreaming of being the next Lord Pannick, Txiki, or Martin Samuel.
Or @gordondaviesmoustache ?

On a serious note, time for a big thank you to our drunken small claims solicitor and all the other erudite posters on here who make sense of this clusterfuck. You know who you are !
So proud when us supporters pull together.

The question needs to be asked just why these clubs are siding with the redshirts. They must be giving them something. Agreement to.loan players? I wonder what it is.
It's hard to believe there hasn't been some form of quid pro quo discussed amongst the clubs involved. but proving it is an entirely different matter.

1728581720547.png

Sadly the PL has become much the same as many public run businesses, the gravy train leaves first and everyone else is fed the scraps and any wrong doing is brushed under the rug for another day, BBC TV Licence, Post Office, Utillitees Company's. it goes on and on. Is there a can of worms within the PL, a Pandooras box?, i seriously think its riddled with corruption, back handers here and favors there, can Masters really be doing what he's doing simply in the description of his job, i bet not, there will be financial gain along the way not only for him but many more, more brown envelopes than Lyons, i do hope the whole pack of cards drop and tumble down and there all exposed and do time

Shocker, clubs who hand picked their puppet want to keep hold of the strings

Turkeys voting for christmas seems fitting here.

Those clubs who do not want the **** publicly humiliated and sacked are the clearly the redshirt cabal members and the pathetic arsewipes who shouldn't be given a vote due to their absolute stupidity, small time approach to management and zero objectivity or judgement.

ie supporters of the above are being shafted by the greed and arrogance of the club owner.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.