City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Managed to catch a bit of the overlap and that Ian right is a proper ****. He ranted about city need to stay in line with the rules, this is what happens when clubs are owned by states blah blah blah. It took Roy Keane to add a sense of balance. Gary was trying to be Simon Jordan with well thought out responses but his mouth betrayed him per usual due to the hate.

That Ian right tho is a fucking wanker.
Arsenal entitlement coming out of every pore of Ian Wright.
I'm beginning dislike him as all he does is cryarse about us.

And that is all we hear from the red mardarse cartel clubs. Crying, jealousy, outrageous way off remarks about us, and that's before the media throw their shite into the ring.

Just look at Wright's history....why the hell is he even on media apart from tik boxing ?
I don’t know much about him but the jealousy and hate is all consuming. He is either an idiot which may deserve pity because he don’t understand what is actually happening or he is an idiot because he doesn’t care what’s going on as long as city are punished.

Idiot either way. This nice guy act is bull.

I don’t know much about him but the jealousy and hate is all consuming. He is either an idiot which may deserve pity because he don’t understand what is actually happening or he is an idiot because he doesn’t care what’s going on as long as city are punished.

But the stupidity is genuine .

I pegged him as a wanker a long time ago. He fucked up SWPs career at City when he got him to turn down a new contract, “they are trying to mug him off” City withdrew the offer and SWP headed off into the wilderness.

He knows exactly what he's saying /doing.

He's ludicrously tik box protected.

The bloke is a feckless, cheating scroate who'd probably be in slammer if he couldn't kick a pigs bladder.

Oh dear... The dreaded vote of confidence! ;-)
Sky will be concerned the way it’s going with all the legal fighting and KCs finding competition laws unlawfull.Like it or not in my opinion we are heading for a Super League and legally they
won’t be able to stop it.Hence Sky concern they would loose broadcasting rights of probably the best Leauge definitely the best players in the world playing in it.Players not playing so often but for more money.The house is ready to fall down and others outside this country are watching and waiting.I think you can ignore what happened last time football is changing quickly and those running it can’t see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.