City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

imagine if Emirates whenever have their deal expiring with Arsenal would come back with a renewal offer of 300m per yer (because their commercial guy is drunk as the Chevrolet guy was lol) rather than the 60m or whatever they have now for shirt+stadium deal.

does PL accepts that 300m deal without hesitation due to its not a company from same country as the owner? or is there any market value test on that?

Although city telling PL to cough the f#ck up would make me smile a little
Seeing as they fine us 10s of thousands of pounds for being 10 seconds late for a kickoff, I say we MUST absolutely pursue them for damages for delaying decisions on our sponsorship deals. It's just not on.

The rubbish that I read on ESPN that our deals have to be fair market value as we can't get more for our stadium and shirt sponsorship is just criminal, seeing as we have been the standard bearers for the premiere league for more than a decade. What have Arsenal really won in 20 years other than a domestic cup? But they're entitled to the same as European and world champions? Cry me a river.

The rags 75 million for shirt sponsorship only was something like a decade ago. If you account for inflation, then we are seriously underpaid for our success. Just take a gander at how much player prices have increased since those days.

One thing I've learned over the years, the squeaky wheel always gets the grease, no matter how incompetent you are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.