City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Why isn’t the media all over those two little words “by object”? Showing that the panel found the Premier League had deliberately brought in anti-competitive rules to disadvantage certain clubs. How can the CEO stay in post after such a finding?
Thank you for pointing that out.

It also means City's claim for damages will be bigger. Plus those exemplary damages for the PL's misleading response!

Managed to catch a bit of the overlap and that Ian wright is a proper ****. He ranted about city need to stay in line with the rules, this is what happens when clubs are owned by states blah blah blah. It took Roy Keane to add a sense of balance. Gary was trying to be Simon Jordan with well thought out responses but his mouth betrayed him per usual due to the hate.

That Ian wright tho is a fucking wanker.
Somebody needs to remind Wright how well he managed to stay in line with the UK’s taxation rules. Hypocritical tosser.

Simon Jordan does well thought out responses? To me he seems to just use big words and make himself look like a twat.
I remember him once coming out with “brouhaha” and I thought “Someone’s been watching Downton”…he probably carries a dictionary so that if he hears a big word, he can look it up and think about how he can use it in a sentence…

makes you wonder if Newcastle takeover never happened but instead of pensioner Ratcliffe the Qatari guy ends up buying Manchester Rags, would the usual suspects send around the same letter within 5 days of takeover?

also would the PL have done the same delay tactic of trying to block the Qatari takeover of rags like they did with Newcastle 3 years ago with the Saudis?

we all know the answer to these.

As the swindling cartel bastards PL have rejected our sponsorship renewal, I was just wondering when does the current deal expire ? I mean what happens if there's another huge delay before a decision is made. If that deal expires will we play in a sponsorless kit ? and will someone have to climb on top of the stadium roof and scrub out the Etihad Airways sign, the one that's visible at 20,000 feet... what a shit show..

The question needs to be asked just why these clubs are siding with the redshirts.
Hardly rocket science, mate. For the same reason all along; to prevent any club spending vastly more than them and thereby either leaving them behind or forcing them into an arms race. I don’t agree with them but there is a logic there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.