City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Not seen this mentioned elsewhere, but of the 19 other Premier League clubs, City are the only Club with the same owners since we were taken over in 2008.

9 clubs from that season are no longer in the Premier league.

Other ownership takeovers were Aston Villa (2018), West Ham (2010), Chelsea (recent), Liverpool (2010), Newcastle (2021), Arsenal (2011), Fulham (2014), Everton (2016 and recent), Utd (Football Operations- recent), Spurs (movement of shares and therefore ownership due to Joe Lewis dodgy share dealings – recent)

So, to those in the media who write that the clubs are fed up with City because ‘they joined our league and need to play by our rules’, you can f*ck off. We are the originators of the Premier league so abide by our rules..
Top post mate, very well researched, well done.

The guy should've been binned when he said (with a straight face) that any player not wanting to play for England should ring up the parents of dead soldiers to explain why.
To explain why they are exercising freedom of choice which a lot of service men and women died for….the thick twat.

Managed to catch a bit of the overlap and that Ian wright is a proper ****. He ranted about city need to stay in line with the rules, this is what happens when clubs are owned by states blah blah blah. It took Roy Keane to add a sense of balance. Gary was trying to be Simon Jordan with well thought out responses but his mouth betrayed him per usual due to the hate.

That Ian wright tho is a fucking wanker.
Simon Jordan does well thought out responses? To me he seems to just use big words and make himself look like a twat.

Not seen this mentioned elsewhere, but of the 19 other Premier League clubs, City are the only Club with the same owners since we were taken over in 2008.

9 clubs from that season are no longer in the Premier league.

Other ownership takeovers were Aston Villa (2018), West Ham (2010), Chelsea (recent), Liverpool (2010), Newcastle (2021), Arsenal (2011), Fulham (2014), Everton (2016 and recent), Utd (Football Operations- recent), Spurs (movement of shares and therefore ownership due to Joe Lewis dodgy share dealings – recent)

So, to those in the media who write that the clubs are fed up with City because ‘they joined our league and need to play by our rules’, you can f*ck off. We are the originators of the Premier league so abide by our rules..
Amazing isn't it - we created the wealth that lot turned up to join the rags in plundering. lol

That's the angriest I've felt watching City, and Palace were nasty and niggly, particularly Bright, but Eric fell for it and only had himself to blame.

I’ve despised Wright and Bright since that game. Nixon was a proper sucker and let us all down that day. He looked a proper knob with his black eye, lol.

The teams who support the league bother me. What they really are saying is that we support United, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. what bothers me is that if they are willing to go along with the destruction of MCFC or at least ruin our reputation then where is the line that the supporting cast would not cross? How long before it spills onto not transferring players to us and forbid rigging games?

How cosy and legal are these relationships?
Grow a pair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.