City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

It won't be retrospectively applied. Any changes would apply moving forward.
Really?
That's not what the orchestrators of FFP did to city. They moved the goal posts in their sham rules every time we thought we were compliant. Then, the premiere league followed up with their joke rules that were retrospective if I recall correctly, and were not time barred. But I digress, I'll wait on the 130 verdict first.

If we broke the rules in such a way as to gain a competitive advantage, other clubs would have a prima-facie case that they lost prize money because we broke the contract. Such action would be heard by a tribunal according to the PL rules.
You mean like Arsenal and the Scousers have gained an advantage with their interest free loans. Maybe these clubs should take action against them or indeed the Premier League for knowingly allowing it to happen.

Really?
That's not what the orchestrators of FFP did to city. They moved the goal posts in their sham rules every time we thought we were compliant. Then, the premiere league followed up with their joke rules that were retrospective if I recall correctly, and were not time barred. But I digress, I'll wait on the 130 verdict first.

Funny isn't it how gooners don't want it retrospective applied on them but are happy to apply them to City

I cant be the only one who is pissed off at Newcastles stance on this, it seems to me that it was the amendments aimed to stop Newcastle that pushed us to go down the legal route. Not to say that we shouldnt have pushed it but why not Newcastle.
I think it’s coz city are a threat to red cunts and it’ll take few years for barcodes to get anywhere near that threat level .

Sounds like shit stirring click bait.

1. We might not want to vote against it. The new rules might be lawful and reasonable.

2. The use of the suggestion city can “get” other clubs to do things makes it sound like we a) have that power and b) we’d openly try to influence another club’s decision making processes.

Neither of which are things.

More Machiavellian, please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.