City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

You mean like Arsenal and the Scousers have gained an advantage with their interest free loans. Maybe these clubs should take action against them or indeed the Premier League for knowingly allowing it to happen.
Those loans were not against the rules then.

Yes, i agree.

I was thinking more along the lines that if it is going tits up for the PL, it may be an opportunity for them to withdraw the charges and for Masters to go rather than it run it's course and the full details come out.

Again this assumes that it is going badly for the PL, conversely it may be that we are getting our arses handed to us and Masters is just riding out the storm.
It is impossiible for City to do a deal while Masters is in charge. I also think it is possible that the PL case could collapse and it that happens then Master's departure might help reduce some of the PR fall-out. If those emails from Club Directors are as toxic as Tolmie has hinted (the Newcastle ones we have seen are bad enough) then some of those Directors will do anything to save their own skins. You can see how this might unravel. A lot of those Club Directors (like Jim Ratcliffe for starters) do a lot of business in the Middle East and so do their bosses.

I find he has some genuine concerns about where football is heading, and I can agree with some of them, but on social media he seems to deliberately get hold of the wrong end of the stick, the simplistic, populist end which does him no favours at all.

It’s typical of a journalist to identify a problem & throw the public off course by blaming the wrong people or cause.

I hope the next time the British Government start lobbying the UAE & Saudi Arabia for investment in the UK they tell them where to go.
DP World withdrawing from investing £1 BILLION in London container terminal.

Angela Reynors big uneducated mouth.

75% of something beats 100% of nothing.

This will reverberate !!

Depends whether identified as APT in accounts.
They should have been identified as Related Party Transactions which requires a note on the main accounts. Not APT at the time but continuing I guess.
Our sponsorships have never been noted as RPTs. UEFA accepted this as part of the settlement of our first case.

Might be a dumb question, but say when Forest knew they were going to fail PSR, why didnt their owner just give themselves an owner interest free loan to make up the difference?

It is impossiible for City to do a deal while Masters is in charge. I also think it is possible that the PL case could collapse and it that happens then Master's departure might help reduce some of the PR fall-out. If those emails from Club Directors are as toxic as Tolmie has hinted (the Newcastle ones we have seen are bad enough) then some of those Directors will do anything to save their own skins. You can see how this might unravel. A lot of those Club Directors (like Jim Ratcliffe for starters) do a lot of business in the Middle East and so do their bosses.
which Newcastle ones? Have you a link please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.