City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The stupid twat hasn't grasped that it would be unlimited spending for all PL Clubs, it will encourage investment and keep the dream alive for other clubs who may get taken over, cant the silly **** see that it benefits all clubs including his beloved united?
I remember when Serie A was the go to league. Then the PL came along & to be clear it’s now the UK’s greatest export
Only continual investment can sustain its success. The American owned clubs are looking beyond the PL they want the ESL as they have already demonstrated and they want games played in the US.
The thick fucks in the media & fans that cannot see this and demonising MCFC are the proverbial turkeys voting for Christmas

A panel of three arbitrators selected from the PL's Judicial Panel (the same list of professionals used to create the 115 independent panel) but in this case one chosen by the PL, one by the club and the chairman chosen by the two others.

If you remember, the three panel members for the 115 were chosen by the PL.
Ahh so similar to CAS?

The stupid twat hasn't grasped that it would be unlimited spending for all PL Clubs, it will encourage investment and keep the dream alive for other clubs who may get taken over, cant the silly **** see that it benefits all clubs including his beloved united?
I've noticed recently the media coming onside regarding unrestricted spending. Obviously because the rags have come into dirty oil money and finding FFP a bit of pain.

But it won’t be “unlimited spending by all PL Clubs” Will it ? That will only apply to those Clubs who can afford it. That’s maybe a handful of PL Clubs.
What about a club that gets taken over? like Newcastle, who are finding out the hard way that these "rules" are stunting their business plans, ill bet if they knew how things have turned out they'd have kept their money in their pockets and stayed well clear.

I think if we win the first the second takes care of itself.

They're completely different. Our charges go up to 2018 and these rules were introduced in 2021. Charges against City by the PL weren't brought until 2023. This case has been building for a while, at the latest it began when Newcastle were taken over and PL clubs voted in these rules in late 2021. We abstained and cited that the process was unlawful - so that's a big hint that we already had a legal opinion and we've probably spent the subsequent time building our case behind the scenes.

I remember when Serie A was the go to league. Then the PL came along & to be clear it’s now the UK’s greatest export
Only continual investment can sustain its success. The American owned clubs are looking beyond the PL they want the ESL as they have already demonstrated and they want games played in the US.
The thick fucks in the media & fans that cannot see this and demonising MCFC are the proverbial turkeys voting for Christmas
I'm not naive enough to believe City are doing this purely for the good of the game.

lets take these to the cleaners,corrupt to the core all of them and now is the time to bring them all to book, how dare we get gates of over 50k,how dare we play the best football the PL has seen,how dare we hoover up all there trophys, i really hope we have some serious shit stashed on all of them from video and recorded dodgy dealings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.