City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Pep has broken the PL. I really mean that. This is all a result of our extraordinary success. Our extraordinary success isnt dependant upon money but thats what everyone thinks because thats what the media say. This success we are having right now is down to Pep and him having free reign over how to manage a club with a good board backing him.

In their fear that our success is just because of money they have ; given an advantage to other leagues by throttling the PL. Tarnished the PL brand. Created a monumental mess of FFP/PSR rules. Created a schism in the PL, brought politics into the whole affair.

I hope we take them to the cleaners but it is sounding a bit difficult to prove our case on this one and I suspect we will lose. But it is a shot across the bows I reckon, not only taking them to court but seeking damages! wow. I just hope it doesnt influence our case for the charges.

The Western main stream media is owned by the same corporations that own everything else of significance. There isn’t a PR Manager in the world gonna win that battle. That said, I agree with the sentiment and they don’t appear to even try which is unforgivable.
The media are but mere shills to the gazillions of red top click bait who are basically their cash cow. Spite, nose, cut, face etc ...

The stupid twat hasn't grasped that it would be unlimited spending for all PL Clubs, it will encourage investment and keep the dream alive for other clubs who may get taken over, cant the silly **** see that it benefits all clubs including his beloved united?

It's not unlimited spending. Firstly because UEFA have FMV rules for related party transactions, and secondly because UEFA still has PSR.

Anyway, what is the actual problem with clubs spending what they want to catch up with the clubs in Europe?

These people are idiots.

Pep has broken the PL. I really mean that. This is all a result of our extraordinary success. Our extraordinary success isnt dependant upon money but thats what everyone thinks because thats what the media say. This success we are having right now is down to Pep and him having free reign over how to manage a club with a good board backing him.

In their fear that our success is just because of money they have ; given an advantage to other leagues by throttling the PL. Tarnished the PL brand. Created a monumental mess of FFP/PSR rules. Created a schism in the PL, brought politics into the whole affair.

I hope we take them to the cleaners but it is sounding a bit difficult to prove our case on this one and I suspect we will lose. But it is a shot across the bows I reckon, not only taking them to court but seeking damages! wow. I just hope it doesnt influence our case for the charges.
It's possible we might lose this one. But it will prove to the powers that be the sooner the football regulator is in place the better for the game as a whole.

The club could be negotiating a peace deal in Ukraine and Gaza and there would be some hack trying to write negatively about the club.

Fuck the general public and the media, we’ve seen what happened with CAS them get it very wrong which way they thought things would happen. All the club can do is remain quiet, the other side had someone leak the details of proceedings which means advantage City on that count.

You mean like when Mansour was trying to help bring stability to Syria…..

Bear in mind I am replying to posts from a few hours ago and more on this has been said since.

I believe you. Any other poster claiming the same, I probably wouldn't so readily. It is at odds with how the various articles are reporting it and the language uses. And as such with what makes sense to me. Just takes a bit to sieve through.

Fair enough. :)

But the only article that claims to have seen the documents refers to Section X. The others are just copying what they understand. I doubt any of the others even know what Section X means .....

When we signed Haaland that finally broke them. They were always going to go for us but I think that was the proverbial straw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.