City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I thought the PL had won the case and just a few minor tweaks were needed to make the database more transparent. Does this mean the press release Masters signed off was pure fiction as City's legal team have suggested? Do you think the BBC should now ask their fact-checkers to examine the totally false story they ran about the result of the APT hearing?
digging a big big hole for themselves, there like a rabbit in the headlights no idea where there going next, there going to wish they had never met Pannick by the time he's done with them

Have met all of them too (all twice except Redmond) and the only one I felt was a bit cold was Lake. Maybe he was having a shit day on both occupations (which happens) or I said or did something to piss him off. It’s been known to happen!

He’s always come across articulate and sound when I’ve seen him interviewed so I expect it was just my perception.

Never meet your heroes, they say!

And get well soon :-)
Don't want to take the thread too off topic, so apologies. But Paul Lake was a guest at our supporter's club meeting last month (Hazel Grove) and he was brilliant. Very insightful in terms of his playing career, his path since he stopped playing, and a very engaging talk about the mental health of both former and current players. It's the first time I've had the pleasure to be in his company and he seemed a really sound bloke, passionate about the club despite the way he was treated, and someone who is very proud of what they do.

Yes, I was in the Kippax too mate, towards that (Platt Lane) end as well, and went mental too, but I have subsequently concluded that it was a sending off. Nixon extended his arm; he says in self defence, but he could have just stepped out of the way. Ref had no choice, assuming he saw that.

I agree that they were both at it, but that doesn’t alter the fact that it was a sending off.

Steve Redmond went in nets and was fuckimg awful. No Bobby Mac or Niall Quinn that’s for sure!
Always worried me when Eric went up for a cross, jumped as though he thought his shorts might fall down - a strange sight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.