City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Yes I think he' speaks verry from the heart, maybe not rapid with the one liners. I once asked him at a supporters club thinking of the Palace game where he sprang from midfield where he liked to play and was surprised to hear him say Centre Back. Nice fella bit quiet maybe.

Last edited:
It's hard to believe the PL lawyers would have approved a press statement which was basically false. They have their own reputation to think about. Lawyers are usually very cautious in these situations. For the PL to claim they won the case because some of City's arguments at the hearing failed was just ridiculous. It made their own lawyers look stupid. The bottom line is the Judges stated in robust terms that the PL acted unlawfully, unfairly, and unreasonably. I wonder if the press statement was not cleared by the PL's own lawyers.
What’s been telling is the number of cunts in the media that have fallen into line with this absurd way of thinking, not because they have a clue about the subject matter, but because it suits their aspirations and bank balance.

I don’t have twitter, what does the bit in the box say in full please?

There is also a subtle but pretty significant piece of legalese in the verdict,
too. The panel found that, by overlooking shareholder loans, the Premier
League were found to have breached competition law 'by object". This
means that the league actually set out to do it, rather than did it by
accident. It is similar when it comes to abuse of power by the league.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.