City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Wonder if City will force a no confidence vote. Reckon they could get at least seven clubs in support. Possibly double figures. He’s fucked it it’s eight or more imo. He will lose all authority if 40% of the clubs say he’s not fit for office.
I don't think it matters and I don't think City are interested. City don't want civil war, the club wants rules which are fair and lawful, allow clubs to grow without favour and presrve and protect the standing of the game. Our club isn't interested in imposing its will on anyone so much as succeeding through football.

The cunts don’t know what they’re doing?
It could be argued they did with the 115 smears, reputational and financial damage they have done to City that the cunts do...but...the shitstorm that they could face if City win that one would suggest they don't know who and what they have taken off, and really don't know what they're doing.

Everything is unravelling in a very big way. Tough times for the PL and its cartel. Only the strong will prevail. The PL had the audacity to call us cheats even though we were cleared of wrong doing at CAS. Its a bit rich on the basis that they have knowingly breached competition law by object. Anyone that defends the PL regarding the APT case is clearly prepared to defend the indefensible. SKY, you are guilty of such. Be warned.

Fair point.

Trying to control my rage Mr K style with polite language.

I am so glad the careful and finally firm methods City are using is simply dismantling the media circus bribed by the red cartel.

Never thought I would say it but Mr Pannick is worth his fees.
He'll be worth every penny when costs are awarded to us!

Given that Masters presumably signed off the PL statement on Monday that said that "these elements can quickly and effectively be remedied", then he was either being disingenuous, or simply failed to grasp the matter at hand. Either way, it hints at fairly lamentable leadership from him.
You would think his legal team surely must have given him the go-ahead to do it?

It really is unbelievable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.