City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

When we signed Haaland that finally broke them. They were always going to go for us but I think that was the proverbial straw.
But they’d have been happy had he gone to Madrid. That would have further denuded the PL product but most of the ‘major players’ seem to have a paucity of ambition. With the Italians and Germans now having extra CL places and if Barca can get their shit together, the PL could soon find itself where Division One was in 1990, only this time they’ll have thrown it all away themselves!

It's possible we might lose this one. But it will prove to the powers that be the sooner the football regulator is in place the better for the game as a whole.
One can only hope that a more altruistic Labour govt led by an actual footy fan (albeit gooner but I think a fair minded one) will grasp this particular nettle

The Vitriolic ignorant knuckle scraping Joe Public is blowing the proverbial gasket over our decision to go after the PL at last.

Driven by Social Media and MSM journalists the simple way to understand this is that City are banged to rights on 115 and this is why.

All the usual bollocks of time barring, brown envelopes and tying up the process with an army of lawyers now co-inhabits with lies about the nature of legal action, we don’t want rules because we broke them ad infinitum.

We are guilty though……….. guilty of bursting the bubble of millions of needy insecure halfwits who signed up to supporting Rags and Dippers. It was meant to be a lifetime of success supporting the cartel to alleviate a mundane and thoughtless existence.

Sorry to blow your minds but we will not be the man with one leg invited to an arse kicking contest.

Not really. The challenge is not to the 2021 rules, it is to the February '24 amendment. It hasn't been building up for a while, it isn't retrospective. It happened at the time, and seems to be specific to that alone.

I think it must be retrospective, otherwise the club couldn't have incurred a "loss" between the date of the new rules and the date of the club's claim.

I think it must be retrospective, otherwise the club couldn't have incurred a "loss" between the date of the new rules and the date of the club's claim.
Can't be. The timing simply doesn't allow for it.

The loss reportedly is a separate case, dependant on the outcome of the first, and claimed on the basis of delays to deals due to uncertainty around the rules, which can cover tany period from the initial challenge to the ultimate conclusion of the case. As I understand it.

The Vitriolic ignorant knuckle scraping Joe Public is blowing the proverbial gasket over our decision to go after the PL at last.

Driven by Social Media and MSM journalists the simple way to understand this is that City are banged to rights on 115 and this is why.

All the usual bollocks of time barring, brown envelopes and tying up the process with an army of lawyers now co-inhabits with lies about the nature of legal action, we don’t want rules because we broke them ad infinitum.

We are guilty though……….. guilty of bursting the bubble of millions of needy insecure halfwits who signed up to supporting Rags and Dippers. It was meant to be a lifetime of success supporting the cartel to alleviate a mundane and thoughtless existence.

Sorry to blow your minds but we will not be the man with one leg invited to an arse kicking contest.
Stefan doesn't sound very hopeful about our success on Talks****

I don't think it's a coincidence The Times leaked it first onto their radio channel, which company also owns Talkshite. Their studios are in the same building.

Naturally they are banging the City cheats narrative. Stefan trying his best on Talkshite.

But they’d have been happy had he gone to Madrid. That would have further denuded the PL product but most of the ‘major players’ seem to have a paucity of ambition. With the Italians and Germans now having extra CL places and if Barca can get their shit together, the PL could soon find itself where Division One was in 1990, only this time they’ll have thrown it all away themselves!
Correct, just like they celebrated when City got knocked out of the CL, it hurts them but they don’t care.

Does anyone else think this fucking sucks.

I just want to watch a bunch of guys kick a ball about, comment or read on their tactics and ability. Maybe see what new players come in, what the new kit looks like here and there, or what the stadium might become.

Instead, I need to read all this pish, about processes and tribunal X and so on and so on. Ffs football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.