City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

The Sunday papers might have a bash at this story though. It is unravelling very fast for the PL leadership. What has happened behind the scenes is an interesting story involving some very big global sports brands.

The reason I have always been convinced of City’s innocence is that if we were guilty a whistleblower would have definitely turned up. Scores of people work in our finance teams. Someone would have blabbed. We have nothing to hide.
R.I.P. Bernard.

Not sure mate.
I've had a few knocks in the head over the years haha..

Just got something in the back of my head that remembers something at the time of masters appointment and other candidates, one of them a woman saying " it's a job for the boys" ..
Might have even been the woman that dished out our medals ..
Can't be sure ..
I'm sure someone on here will remember that timeline.
You are correct.

Reactions: MMA
Reminds me of a mate who worked at a whisky distillery. He said at the Christmas Party the whisky was free but they had to pay if they wanted a beer. He said it was a full blown riot after 2 hours.
That’s possibly the most Scottish story I’ve ever heard.

Heads will roll for this, they have to for such a monumental disaster class but do we really want Masters out? This isn't us against him, he isnt even the enemy, he's just the fall guy for the real enemies. If he goes, somebody else takes over championing the yank cartels will instead and they might not be as dim as he appears to be. His incompetence is making things very easy for our lawyers.

Masters is to our legal team what Ten hag is to us.
As the saying goes "never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"!

The reason I have always been convinced of City’s innocence is that if we were guilty a whistleblower would have definitely turned up. Scores of people work in our finance teams. Someone would have blabbed. We have nothing to hide.
Might be a stupid question but why do we think that nobody has whistleblown? Simply because nothing has come out in major news about that?

Could it not be that the PL have that whistleblower as part of their case?

We may not like it but they are following the story and initially that pointed to us but the light has revealed the juicier story for them and it’s going after the cartel they now can see.

City clearly leaked to them this week before the full announcement. Would say that Lawton & Ziegler do value their integrity, despite having written nonsense about us (statute of limitations apparently doesn't apply to PL against City but does for clubs suing City...which they can't do), so they wouldn't just print stories just to be first, but it's still worth bearing in mind.

Reminds me of a mate who worked at a whisky distillery. He said at the Christmas Party the whisky was free but they had to pay if they wanted a beer. He said it was a full blown riot after 2 hours.
In my whole life I have never wished I was Scottish and then you post this!
You twat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.