City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Unanimity in legal circles ffs. **** is a fucking fraud.
Hahaha my goodness, what an absolute clown. Just totally reveals he doesn't know what he is talking about, at all.

Also, "never known" such unanimity in legal circles with football, as if he has frequently sounded out a large sample size of football lawyers on a wide range of matters.

What a ****.

I don't - the statute of limitations applies in both. The PL rules are governed by UK law. The point was the sensationalist idea that City were protected by time-barring at CAS but the PL investigation doesn't have that.
that is not what the journalist has written. Go and check

It's proper deep rooted with Roan his distain for our club. I actually thought he maybe more positive about us since our fabulous achievements, But sadly not. The ban we gave him from our stadium for the hit job on Vieira hit him hard. I know it's now been lifted but him and Stone really are a pair of fuckin Parasites which should be absolutely nowhere near any part of our Campus. Let the bastards report from the corner of Asda again, permanently.

It's proper deep rooted with Roan his distain for our club. I actually thought he maybe more positive about us since our fabulous achievements, But sadly not. The ban we gave him from our stadium for the hit job on Vieira hit him hard. I know it's now been lifted but him and Stone really are a pair of fuckin Parasites which should be absolutely nowhere near any part of our Campus. Let the bastards report from the corner of Asda again, permanently.

Too close to the campus that, they can report from Ten Acres Lane.

I think his point is not that we haven’t been charged with that - because we have - but why would City feel the need to file inaccurate accounts when there was no FFP in place. Just like why would City hide a couple of million quid a year of Mancini’s contract at a time when we’d just spent £17m on a crock from Blackburn, all that £17m went through the books, and we were posting losses north of £100m.

I guess what he, and I, are trying to say is that we know we’ve been charged with filing inaccurate accounts but it makes no logical sense to have done that.
I might be a bit thick but when we have a tradesman do a job I ask for a cash price he keeps it all we don't get a receipt,
Why if we were doing anything underhand with Mancini was it anywhere near the books surly it would of been a bag of cash from an unknown source?

I wonder if the offer by Arsenal to draw up new rules, and the influence generally of the red cartel (and others) might open up a second front.

Is anyone from the red cartel effectively a shadow director of the PL?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.