City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Whilst I understand the Master must go campaign and he should. There needs to be a investigation into the cartel and how much control they have in the pl.
Fans need to do how this cartel intended to control the game for their own self being.
I'm sure this will than lead on to how they influence effect the refs and VAR.

The pl is corrupt

There has to be a thorough investigation & clear out from the Premier league & clubs. I firmly believe this should be a criminal investigation.
Drain the swamp City.

Public enquiry.

Subpoenae all key officials from PL & all clubs along with media turds.

'Clear & Obvious'

'Once and for all'

Whilst I understand the Master must go campaign and he should. There needs to be a investigation into the cartel and how much control they have in the pl.
Fans need to do how this cartel intended to control the game for their own self being.

The pl is corrupt
If you take into account that taggart had refs, pigmol and the fa in his pocket way back and you look at how they are treated today then there is huge corruption going on.
Thing is it doesn't come as a shock anymore as it's standard.

You know what, I was lay here in the night, aching knee doing my brains in, and as usual on bluemoon to pass the time, and it started me thinking.

Why do so many clubs align themselves with the red cartel? Now, obviously before people jump in with the usual responses, take a minute and think. If you class it as taking our side or theirs, any club who sits on the red side is effectively accepting mediocrity for ever. Just be an also ran, be happy to stay in the Prem, no aspiration whatsoever that at some point there may be that crack in the door, an investor who wants to pump some money in and take the club to greater heights etc. What a fucking weird mentality. Surely these clubs top brass can see the wood from the trees, that the red cartel don’t give a fuck about any of them, they just want them to know their place, do your best and be a feeder club for us when we want to plunder your best talents.

Why not align with us? I’ve enjoyed the last 15 or so years so much, been a blue for 53 years, seen everything you could ever wish to see, I’d have no problem whatsoever to see another club rise like a phoenix and have their time in the sun.

Anyway, that’s my musings on this Saturday morning, I’ll get back to feeling sorry for myself and wanting to saw my leg off, lol.

The pl is corrupt

They’ve had that control since 1992, who were the clubs that initially pushed for the Premier League? Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Everton and United, they all got 15 percent of a tv deal whilst the likes of City, Oldham, Chelsea etc got 10 percent. Add to that Spurs’ owner Alan Sugar making a shit ton of money moving Amstrad receivers for Sky Tv.

It was set up for their benefit and no one else’s, Abramovich didn’t upset their monopoly of the Champions League spaces. Mansour suddenly made the numbers in that equation not work so they pushed for FFP. The Premier League has been historically set up for certain clubs interests which is why they are pathetically trying to remove City from the field of play because they have no answer to us on how to run their football clubs better than City.

The league is at a crossroads does it continue on a path of self destruction protecting the two most historical successful clubs in English football? Or does it reform and realise that football has moved on from them?

It’s “big news” to us. In a world of highly incendiary global conflict and an impending US election and other such trans-national import, it’s chicken feed. And rightly so.
They have an entire sports section which doesn’t cover US Election etc. It’s a huge sporting issue - the BBC sports people are cunts and stuffed with United fan boys like Stone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.