City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

So will City still have to pay 50% costs even now that the PL have completely withdrawn the rules for a seemingly complete rewrite? (IE admitted they were wrong).

Do you even see the schism between reality and what the media tell opposition fans?
City will get most of their costs from the PL. PL will have to pay their own.

It’s hilarious how badly things are unraveling for them. They don’t know how to interpret their rules and they are either not aware or very aware that their rules are illegal in English Law. Their row back from the initial statement which City highlighted was incorrect to where they are now is a jaw dropping insight to how badly the Premier League is run.

I eagerly await the conclusion of the 115 hearing as the fall out for the PL will be biblical. The associated parties ruling is garlic bread and olives on the starter whilst the main course of 115 is steak and lobster frying and in the pot to make a horrible but tasty shit sandwich for the PL.

Glass of finest boiled piss on the side.

That's exactly what I was thinking. When they voted on the adoption of APTs, a purely cartel created legal mythology, what are those non cartel clubs thinking ?
What do they want for themselves?, what do the cartel promise them ?. They can't be that intellectually lacking to just believe the cartel decree "stop City FFS".
For example, West Ham why would they deny themselves a class of potential sponsorship that could transform them like us ? would it be the worst thing in the world to see the Hammers as champions of England. But as sure as God made little green apples that will never happen with the cartel owning the PL.

Aside: On the subject of 'arms length Fair Market Values' who the feck on planet earth could justify paying Masters a salary of £1.8m per annum. What other organisation in the world would be prepared to pay that imbecile that amount ?
£1.8m, explains why not resigned

I wouldn’t trust Ziegler an inch. He believed that propaganda video a couple of years ago about Etisalat and the mystery £100m and called it the biggest scandal in football. It was plainly obvious that the video was propaganda but Z couldn’t see that and trashed us in the Times.

He’s a **** and a KFA which is quite the combination.

Huge consequences, yes. If, and it's still an if, of course, APT really is null and void since inception, then FFP/PSR will also, presumably, if challenged, be null and void for the same reasons. Can you imagine what a mess that would cause? Huge bargaining chip for the club, or any other club for that matter ....

Seemed to me that is what Samuel was hinting at.
APT is null and void. Possibly City may now argue that leaving debt out of the rules was a "by object" favouring of clubs purchased with debt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.