City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Cuntish is a beautiful word and should, no doubt, have a higher prominence in the English language. However, your use of that word, in this particular context is, unfortunately, inaccurate.
The suffix ‘ish’ is used when describing a quality or, indeed, a flaw, that approximates to that description but may involve, some redeeming qualities.
The 2 aforementioned are, undoubtedly, cunts of the first order, therefore the ‘ish’ is rendered unnecessary. ;-)
Made me laugh, brilliant summarisation, really enjoyed reading it. Well done.

You know what, I was lay here in the night, aching knee doing my brains in, and as usual on bluemoon to pass the time, and it started me thinking.

Why do so many clubs align themselves with the red cartel? Now, obviously before people jump in with the usual responses, take a minute and think. If you class it as taking our side or theirs, any club who sits on the red side is effectively accepting mediocrity for ever. Just be an also ran, be happy to stay in the Prem, no aspiration whatsoever that at some point there may be that crack in the door, an investor who wants to pump some money in and take the club to greater heights etc. What a fucking weird mentality. Surely these clubs top brass can see the wood from the trees, that the red cartel don’t give a fuck about any of them, they just want them to know their place, do your best and be a feeder club for us when we want to plunder your best talents.

Why not align with us? I’ve enjoyed the last 15 or so years so much, been a blue for 53 years, seen everything you could ever wish to see, I’d have no problem whatsoever to see another club rise like a phoenix and have their time in the sun.

Anyway, that’s my musings on this Saturday morning, I’ll get back to feeling sorry for myself and wanting to saw my leg off, lol.
I think this is one of the main differences in fanbase which is only enhanced when you consider the relevant ownerships.

In the main, we don't begrudge another clubs challenging / being successful.

The relatively recent emerges of Newcastle & Villa have been good to watch.

Pains me to say it, how good were Villa when they took us to pieces at Villa Park last season - they were excellent?

They have a fantastic manager, the structure that they have implemented will be aligned with how he sees the world and as a result have invested very well.

Barring the name of the club, what's not to like?

Bring them on............

Maybe it’s just me but were pl and masters trying to cover up while the case was on going?

We stand with the clubs opposing the corrupt PL and FA, the people running those organisations are clearly taking bribes as FIFA and Eufa were at one stage obviously we don’t know if that’s still going on at FIFA or Eufa, even our newly elected prime minister is trying to defend himself, there s very fine line between a gift and a bribe. But as far as the PL is concerned there’s definitely something amiss, where there’s smoke there’s fire. I stand with Chelsea, City, Forest, Everton, and all other clubs that are not part of the red cartel that’s influencing the PL in particular but not only them other institutions as well like the men in black for one and the FA too. You obviously not going to win against all those corrupt powerhouses but at the very least they need to be exposed.

Just on this point, I’m not sure that’s right is it? The advice for the 2021 rules was that it stood at least a good chance of resisting a sustained legal challenge. As much as that is hardly a ringing endorsement, that’s not advice that it was probably unlawful.
I don’t agree.

Liverpool have a good chance of winning the league,but they probably won’t.

If the opinion was that on balance the rules were probably lawful it would have said so. It wasn’t a foregone conclusion but that opinion is an absolute giveaway that the rules were considered to be more likely unlawful than not.

To put the same point another way The PL took a punt on the rules being lawful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.