City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

If you knew about the cartel in 2006 why the fuck did your club write a letter with the cartel asking UEFA to ban City in 2020? FTM
There's a distinction between fans, and whoever owns the club.

God knows what position City as a club would take, if the charlatan in your username was still in charge.

And are we really going to blame Newcastle fans for the decisions of Mike fucking Ashley?

Burnley, lol, inbred racist championship cunts
Always disliked Burnley from being a lad. There was a kid at our school who was a Burnley fan - a bit feral and racist to say the least...made my life hell for a while with a few other racists..that started it for me and I quietly enjoyed their slide down the leagues while he got expelled (not related to me)...pity that they won that game to stay in Division 4. What a cuntish backstabbing, backward club with too many cuntish, backward, inbred, racist fans. Fuck em. Enjoy our thrashing of them from Div 3 to now. I always want Blackburn Rovers to beat them in El Toxico..but it never seems to happen. Horrible, horrible club. I hate Burnley like some people hate Leeds. I think I even prefer Millwall. Their critics, however, are less kind....

That's better. My blood pressure needs to come down to aid my own recovery!

Best supplement for going to sleep is a magnesium complex supplement mate.
Get one with 4 or 5 magnesium types.
Natural too..
Take 4 hours before bed and you'll sleep like a baby..
Fucking amazing dreams too.. ;-)
Strangely enough these were recommended to me by one of my best mates who`s wife was a senior nurse at Warrington General.
However after one month they had no effect on me for whatever reason and I reverted back to the Zopiclone.

Strangely enough these were recommended to me by one of my best mates who`s wife was a senior nurse at Warrington General.
However after one month they had no effect on me for whatever reason and I reverted back to the Zopiclone.
Was it a magnesium complex mate??
There's many types of magnesium that's why I recommend a complex so you get all the best ones..
The picture of the ones I get I posted knock me right out.

Watch a replay of Villa v United if you're having trouble sleeping

bobbyowenquiff:
Is there any video of that so it could be posted here on Bluemoon ?
I’ve never seen it.
It is probably still on Parliament TV but is more than 12 months ago. It was the last but one Media and Sport Select Committee. You would have to search the website. Masters was grilled alongside Rick Parry over the Super League fiasco and the Independent Regulator proposal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.