City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Strangely enough these were recommended to me by one of my best mates who`s wife was a senior nurse at Warrington General.
However after one month they had no effect on me for whatever reason and I reverted back to the Zopiclone.

Try melatonin, I’ve had no end of trouble my whole life with sleep and have tried various different things that were available to me. Zoplicone just made me feel groggy. Most natural sleep medication I’ve used and it’s great. Also not physically addictive, technically you can only get it via prescription, but just do a search online. It’s also perfectly legal to go abroad and bring it back as far as I’ve read. I believe all of the eu and USA just sell it straight off the shelf alongside the vitamins. Cheap as well, can get a years supply for 20 quid. Low does are better, start off on 350mcg and tailor it to what you need if that doesn’t work.

Reactions: MMA
I too take those for my back pain, but I`m now finally seeing a consultant at the end of this month to discuss a hip replacement as I have severe arthritis in my left one.
The joys of being old hey mate ;)
Haha..
Yes mate.
I'm 44 but got the body of a 90 year old.
I never chose a healthy vocation in life..
Getting kicked and punched does that.. :-)

Try melatonin, I’ve had no end of trouble my whole life with sleep and have tried various different things that were available to me. Zoplicone just made me feel groggy. Most natural sleep medication I’ve used and it’s great. Also not physically addictive, technically you can only get it via prescription, but just do a search online. It’s also perfectly legal to go abroad and bring it back as far as I’ve read. I believe all of the eu and USA just sell it straight off the shelf alongside the vitamins. Cheap as well, can get a years supply for 20 quid. Low does are better, start off on 350mcg and tailor it to what you need if that doesn’t work.
Thanks SP I`ll take a look into that.

Newcastle fans were full of the City are cheats stuff, nowt to do with Ashley

Some of their fans are still insufferable and boy, do they get giddy. A perler I heard was "We'll get Pep next season". I'm not even sure it was a windup, they can be that deluded!

No one gets giddy as quick as a Geordie!

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.