City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Think it’s clear we scored a huge win here, unexpected in some quarters but overall a very good outcome.

The red cartel clubs and their mouthpiece masters are on thin ground here and it’s clear we are starting to get the message out that maybe city is not the evil club we have been portrayed.

It always reminds me of political fiscal issues. We know a lot of dodgy shit goes on but no one goes after “doners”.

The league has been up to all sorts of illegal and discriminatory shit now since Mansour rocked up. As City fans, we have a ringside view leaving us well equipped to deal with what’s next.

Football is not above the law but it is heavily protected. You only have to look at how this victory is being reported.

Out of the cartel teams I can actually see the rags being the one that moves closer to City than the rest. Radcliffe is no fool and will have worked with our owners in the past.

The fight for the leagues future is underway.
Ratcliffe is against the new anchoring rules because it hits them almost as hard as it hits us.

Hopefully another legal battle on the way. Why the fuck should clubs with big incomes be told that they can only spend x time's the amount of the club with the lowest income.

Madrid, Bayern and PSG must be pissing themselves laughing at the situation.

Ratcliffe is against the new anchoring rules because it hits them almost as hard as it hits us.

Hopefully another legal battle on the way. Why the fuck should clubs with big incomes be told that they can only spend x time's the amount of the club with the lowest income.

Madrid, Bayern and PSG must be pissing themselves laughing at the situation.
Their fuckin loving what's going on mate.
Make no bones about it.
Especially the Spanish league.

That disgrace of an article by Roan was withering on the vine when I last checked, unedited.

It’s probably gone by now.

Oh, oily Dan. A vile cockroach of a creature who scuttles outside the Etihad and sadly sometimes in, looking for scraps.

What with mentions of fuckin backstabbing racist Burnley elsewhere, this is doing my blood pressure and recovery no fuckin good!

Peace. Good night all x

Why wouldn’t we?

The premier is trying to publicly hang the club over historic accounts. If our name can be dragged through the mud it’s only financially ‘fair’ the same rules apply to teams who have benefited from illegal use of shareholder loans not included in FFP, P&S or any other shit they decided not to include in their squeaky clean books.

Arse twitching time.

Why wouldn’t we?

The premier is trying to publicly hang the club over historic accounts. If our name can be dragged through the mud it’s only financially ‘fair’ the same rules apply to teams who have benefited from illegal use of shareholder loans not included in FFP, P&S or any other shit they decided not to include in their squeaky clean books.

Arse twitching time.
Oh this is going to go nuclear, that's a ded cert.

The shitstorm brewing is going to explode in the faces of those who thought they was untouchable.

I do love a bit of retrospectively on a Saturday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.