City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Yes to all that. I wasn't thinking from a PSR viewpoint, or from an APT viewpoint.

I am asking how it can be legal for the PL to tell a company not subject to PL rules that it has to change the terms of a perfectly valid loan agreement because it can't finance a subsidiary with soft loans even if it is beneficial for it to do so, or has to change the terms of a perfectly valid sponsorship agreement because the PL considers it not at fmv.

Especially as the directors of those companies have no responsibility to the PL at all, but they do have a responsibility to their shareholders which I would imagine must take precedent.
There not saying you have to alter the loans just alter how they are accounted for for PSR not even the normal accounts and I don’t see how it negatively affects the lender to get interest they would not have got they are not forcing anyone to take any loans

Dear Karen Brady, West Ham
Plus all the other clubs in the Premier League

Aha, hmm, I'm gonna get along without you now
Aha, hmm, I'm gonna get along without you now

You told everybody that we were friends
But this is where our friendship ends
'Cause all of a sudden you change your tune
And now you're gonna owe City a Fortune

Gonna Get Along Without You Now​

There not saying you have to alter the loans just alter how they are accounted for for PSR not even the normal accounts and I don’t see how it negatively affects the lender to get interest they would not have got they are not forcing anyone to take any loans
They're not...but...they are saying you need to change a sponsorship deal, not just alter how it appears in the accounts, so should this be different?

Someone should ask her what you just posted about the other clubs that dominated and then call her out as a racist woman

Someone should ask her about this.

Overview of Financial Losses​

The London Stadium, home to West Ham United, continues to represent a significant financial challenge for the capital’s taxpayers, as revealed in the latest accounts from the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC). Despite efforts to mitigate losses by hosting concerts and other events, the stadium’s owner, E20 Stadium LLP, reported a staggering loss of £20.9 million in the financial year ending May 31, 2024. According to The Times.

Costs Versus Income: An Imbalance​

The financial report highlights the disparity between the costs of maintaining the stadium and the income generated. Notably, West Ham United pays a relatively modest rent of £3.6 million per season, which covers none of the stadium’s upkeep costs such as heating, cleaning, or maintenance. This situation is compounded by the fact that West Ham retains all ticket revenues and a portion of the catering income, further skewing the financial equation in favour of the club.

On top of.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has ordered an investigation into the cost of converting the Olympic Stadium into West Ham's new home. The move comes as it was revealed the conversion costs have jumped by another £51m to £323m from £272m. Balfour Beatty was in charge of converting the stadium under a £190m contract.

Someone should ask her about this.

Overview of Financial Losses​

The London Stadium, home to West Ham United, continues to represent a significant financial challenge for the capital’s taxpayers, as revealed in the latest accounts from the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC). Despite efforts to mitigate losses by hosting concerts and other events, the stadium’s owner, E20 Stadium LLP, reported a staggering loss of £20.9 million in the financial year ending May 31, 2024. According to The Times.

Costs Versus Income: An Imbalance​

The financial report highlights the disparity between the costs of maintaining the stadium and the income generated. Notably, West Ham United pays a relatively modest rent of £3.6 million per season, which covers none of the stadium’s upkeep costs such as heating, cleaning, or maintenance. This situation is compounded by the fact that West Ham retains all ticket revenues and a portion of the catering income, further skewing the financial equation in favour of the club.

On top of.

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has ordered an investigation into the cost of converting the Olympic Stadium into West Ham's new home. The move comes as it was revealed the conversion costs have jumped by another £51m to £323m from £272m. Balfour Beatty was in charge of converting the stadium under a £190m contract.
Fuck me they got a belting deal compared to ours

"We must stop team's spending what they like to get an unbeatable team and create an uncompetitive league"

In the context, it's obviously aimed at City and curbing our spending power
With the sheer irony being, that were not the club that need their spending curbed.

You could argue that the team with the highest level of debt, shouldn't also have the largest net spend to go alongside it.

United have been able to 'spend the money they're generating' and yet that money is somehow different to the money we've got from winning 7 of the last 8 league titles, as well as numerous domestic cups and the champions league.

Mad that clubs like West Ham think that City are the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.