City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

It's a bit more complex than that. To make APT lawful they'll have to include director loans & apply the amended rules retrospectively. Obviously, this has several serious implications.

If they throw the whole lot out, it has serious implications for clubs affected by the unlawful APT rule.

From what I can see, the PL are fucked if they do, & fucked if they don't. They've only got themselves to blame...
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

Fuck em!!

The PL could try to show Etihad is caught by IAS 24. That presumably would have to be decided by the tribunal in the 115 Case or by a specific action. Good luck with that.
UEFA tried this but it never went anywhere due to the settlement of our first case.

That is what is happening, I think. The PL are re-opening the question of RPT and fair value on the AD sponsorships in the 115 case That seems to me to be the only reason why that redacted paragraph in the APT reasoning makes any sense.

As you say, good luck with that.

The PL could try to show Etihad is caught by IAS 24. That presumably would have to be decided by the tribunal in the 115 Case or by a specific action. Good luck with that.
UEFA tried this but it never went anywhere due to the settlement of our first case.

I believe that’s called getting off on a technicality……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.