City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Red scouse fans being offended on Everton and forrest fans behalf????

I am sure if we are challenging the prems financial rules it also helps all these clubs that are being punished for having money and notnbeimg able to spend it.

so no suprise the scousers are the ones moaning

I'm sure we don't know the background as to why we're doing this, but the phrase "tyranny of the majority" is not some made up bullshit from the Times, its not a great look.

the only thing he really touches on is the fact that since february, the PL's legal team have had to shift their focus from the 115 charges case to this one.

'clearly a tactic' the source said.
I think it is a bit more than a tactic. This is City going nuclear and this case will be much bigger than the ongoing 115 charges. For starters it includes up to a dozen other PL clubs directly and we have accused at least one rival club Director of discriminatory behaviour.

Last edited:
It’s Not about “related”, Dom, but I expect the clubs have not got this straight.
Exactly - "related parties" is an established accountancy definition which is widely accepted whilst "associated parties" is a PL construct that they dreamt up. And that would appear to be the basis of the City claim - i.e. that it is just something dreamt up to hurt certain clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.