City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Good to see us showing some balls for once. Looks like open warfare to me. As we all know, the red tops have been seriously spooked by City's and latterly Newcastle's new ownership and will stop at nothing to keep us down. It's a battle we can't afford to lose.
Absolutely we lose this we are ultimately fucked going forward..

I think it depends on the circumstance, but I’m not sure I agree with this point. I think you do need a majority of clubs to decide on bigger issues. Otherwise things like the super league would have happened. It obviously needs reworking though

The super league DID happen. That system didn't approve it. They didn't get a say in it.
Only fan power backed it down.

Anyone got Brooklands Blue's number? His legal team were supposed to be the canine's testes.
Please don't say legal team. @gordondaviesmoustache hates it when you say legal team or refer to city's legal team as a legal team. So please don't use the term legal team to describe our legal team again thank you

We don’t know the detail of United’s Chevrolet deal. But we do know that the guy who brokered it got sacked. That’s bound to set alarm bells ringing. Now it could be that he simply didn’t have the authority to agree to that deal but who’s to say that he didn’t get a big fuck off backhander from the Glazers after signing off on it?

You’re not even making an argument for why it’s unfair.

I know the two cases are not directly linked,but some on here are worried this is indicating we have a weak case with the original allegations. I ,possibly bluetints showing , don't believe we wouldn't be starting another, albeit separate fight if we aren't convinced we are in a strong position .
It's foolish to pick another fight you might lose,and our owners are anything but foolish.
We started this action in February but it has only been revealed today so I don't think it indicates we have a weak case on the 115 charges. In fact it probably strengthens our hand. City must have a large dossier of evidence showing up the dirty tricks we have been subjected to. It is about time all this came out into the open.

I'll take your word for it. But there was definitely more to it this year, when it all became a bit tetchy, and a warning of legal cases against the PL was reportesd.

It might have been voted through permanently in February - in which case the timing looks a lot less deliberate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.