City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I think it depends on the circumstance, but I’m not sure I agree with this point. I think you do need a majority of clubs to decide on bigger issues. Otherwise things like the super league would have happened. It obviously needs reworking though

Could be like the United Nations, majority vote but all the red cartel get a veto if they don't agree.

I've just googled man city suing the Premier League and some of the twitter responses from Utd, arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool fans is fucking hilarious.

The piss being boiled from just this headline will be nothing compared to the piss boiling when the 115 charges get thrown out.

Aren't they though?

If the AP rules have held a club back from accepting a more lucrative sponsor deal, would that not also impact the FFP/PSR outcomes?
Don't forget that the 115 charges are all concerned with the club's affairs only before 2018. The term "associated parties" was only brought into existence by the PL and defined in 2021. The PL would not try to punish City for breaking rules 3 years before they were made! But City did apparently threaten legal action back in 2021 against these APT rules and it appears they're as good as their word.

Unless i've misunderstood, this power play by City is essentially;

PL: "City are alledged to have broken PL Rules!"

City: "What if we prove those rules are illegal?"

PL:
89cad1225ae32622af3a26028f0fb1f5.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.