City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

It was leaked by one of the red shirts or spurs, imo.

Unfortunately, City won't. They'll keep quiet and allow the silence to be filled with all sorts of crap from the usual suspects.

Which will damage City's perception in the court of public opinion - and it will be City fans that have to deal with it.
The most likely source is someone connected to LFC because that is where the Times got the UEFA leaks from. I also think that United have shut down the dirty tricks since Ratcliffe came in and have also appointed Omar Berrada as CEO.

Sorry, What is unfair about that?
We don’t know the detail of United’s Chevrolet deal. But we do know that the guy who brokered it got sacked. That’s bound to set alarm bells ringing. Now it could be that he simply didn’t have the authority to agree to that deal but who’s to say that he didn’t get a big fuck off backhander from the Glazers after signing off on it?

Oh dear prem leagues plan has truly back fired on them! Idiots

I know the two cases are not directly linked,but some on here are worried this is indicating we have a weak case with the original allegations. I ,possibly bluetints showing , don't believe we wouldn't be starting another, albeit separate fight if we aren't convinced we are in a strong position .
It's foolish to pick another fight you might lose,and our owners are anything but foolish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.