City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Is the author, Paul Macinnes, a proper journalist, as opposed to an idiot football journalist?
If he is,he will be seeking alternative employment, after writing that article.
First rule in football, do not upset the cartel and their followers.

But also for me this argument falls down when you consider the rules were changed after Sheikh Mansour took over. They changed the rules of the competition because they didn’t like the threat.
Exactly right when the rags and dippers were successful they never had to cope with this shit and nobody went running to the pl to get the rules changed, if anything we should be lauded for what we have done because we have done it with one arm tied behind our backs.

This is the ridiculous nature of the whole argument, basically we are being held up as the evil of football for our owner wanting to invest money in the club, i mean how stupid does that actually sound, you are trying to stop someone investing in their own business because they have more money than you, did anyone try to stop liverpool stripping southampton bare because they had more money than them, did anyone try to stop the rags hoovering up the best players in the 90s because they had more money, this is just a classic case of the bullies coming up against someone bigger than them and then immediately running to the teacher and its only the pathetic press who refuse to challenge the absolute hypocrisy and nonsense.

Won’t it all get saved on external server? I’m sure we’ll have a nerd come along soon.
i resent the term nerd but in theory everything should get backed up externally on servers with fail safes built into them, in reality storage is finite and you get what you pay for it would take a monumental amount of digging from phone companies and whatever email server they use to collate that amount of data.

Does anyone on here have texts and WhatsApp messages from 15 years ago. Surely the answer is no none of us do. And just like Johnson did in the Covid enquiry people will say phones lost and all messages deleted?

Disclosure of communications may well be standard but I’m not having it that 15 years worth of them would be standard.

I’d expect any communications that pertain to the issue(s) under investigation to be standard but not everything in the last 15 years.
The PL have constructed 115 charges dating back 15 years saying our accounts are false. We have been asked to produce 15 years of emails and texts. They have been asked to do the same. Disclosure is standard procedure but what is happening here is far from routine. Has the PL “charged” us with no evidence?

Does anyone on here have texts and WhatsApp messages from 15 years ago. Surely the answer is no none of us do. And just like Johnson did in the Covid enquiry people will say phones lost and all messages deleted?
But if they use that as an excuse then that implies some wrong doing has happened, and in the hands of lawyers they can use that to help throw doubt on the rest of the Prems "defence".

No disrespect projectriver but is it worth it ?
Knobhead Simon wants City kick out the league for just being against the new rule about sponsor's.
Knobhead Simon just spends the whole interview trying to talk over you.

I understand you are putting out our side and putting out the truth, trouble is people don't want hear the truth.
Jordan has made a fool of himself again. Flying off the handle before he knows the facts. He has been manipulated by the media like most other fans. He is so eager to blame City and can’t rid himself if his biased sectarian views.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.