City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Is there actually anything that would have forced the PL to hand over such information in a complete way? What would have stopped them from deleting/hiding/not sharing any significant correspondence?

I naively ask this because this isn't a criminal matter, so it's not like the PL would be breaking any laws if they didn't play fair at this stage (I assume)

No idea, and no point in me guessing on it.

But it is still somewhat symbolic and I'll take that.

There is a narrative in there that City are being targeted specifically, and the timing couldn't be fucking better. If only we had at least one balanced person in the media to use this, even slightly, like they cunts use every single out of context quote to portray us as unfair.

Last edited:
Some of you are getting ahead of yourselves and thinking this will lead to something big.

The likelihood that the messages from the PL will show something that ends the 115 charges is as likely as our own messages showing full evidence of guilt for accounting fraud.

If they are ever made public, they might show one or two tasty messages but nothing of substance.
We’ve no idea. The messages might show sweet FA or they might even reveal why Utd received no sanction for getting a game abandoned at OT to stop the bin dippers handing us the League. We have no way of knowing at this stage.

There is a reason somebody paid the Portuguese fraudster to hack our emails. These sources of information can be a gold to some.

Disclosure of communications may well be standard but I’m not having it that 15 years worth of them would be standard.

I’d expect any communications that pertain to the issue(s) under investigation to be standard but not everything in the last 15 years.

The investigation itself goes back 15 years, because the charges go back that far.

Planning to discuss this with Simon on Tuesday. He seems to have some strong feelings!

And no respect for democracy, clearly.

The scottish government challenge Westminster a couple times a year in the courts. And vice versa. They even challenge themselves, the elected cunts! Most industries do it too, all the time.

This weird take that it is some act of aggression against democracy, when a part of that is having recourse to a fair legal process, is just so bizarre. Never mind then trying to spin it as an attack on football or the league.

Norwich, Everton and Leicester all had conflict and strong words with the league, appealed decisions, disagreed with their findings. That's seen as standing up for themselves. We argue a rule change is against uk law, and it is an attempted coup. What grown-up thinks like that.

We’ve no idea. The messages might show sweet FA or they might even reveal why Utd received no sanction for getting a game abandoned at OT to stop the bin dippers handing us the League. We have no way of knowing at this stage.

There is a reason somebody paid the Portuguese fraudster to hack our emails. These sources of information can be a gold to some.
I know for a fact they were let in the ground

Even if the handover of communications is standard practice, at least it shows the outside world that it could be not all one sided and the prem league might have to answer some question's. Hopefully (I doubt though) it will give some journalists some food for thought and write something balanced for a change.

Jesus, you think the FA may be involved as well? :0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.