City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Planning to discuss this with Simon on Tuesday. He seems to have some strong feelings!

No disrespect projectriver but is it worth it ?
Knobhead Simon wants City kick out the league for just being against the new rule about sponsor's.
Knobhead Simon just spends the whole interview trying to talk over you.

I understand you are putting out our side and putting out the truth, trouble is people don't want hear the truth.

Is the author, Paul Macinnes, a proper journalist, as opposed to an idiot football journalist?
He is listed as a full time reporter for the Grauniad. Used to be their tv critic. Supports Arsenal, I believe.

And no respect for democracy, clearly.

The scottish government challenge Westminster a couple times a year in the courts. And vice versa. They even challenge themselves, the elected cunts! Most industries do it too, all the time.

This weird take that it is some act of aggression against democracy, when a part of that is having recourse to a fair legal process, is just so bizarre. Never mind then trying to spin it as an attack on football or the league.

Norwich, Everton and Leicester all had conflict and strong words with the league, appealed decisions, disagreed with their findings. That's seen as standing up for themselves. We argue a rule change is against uk law, and it is an attempted coup. What grown-up thinks like that.
the way they are saying it is that if you dont agree with the rules that you should not challenge them whether they are discriminatory or not, that is literally the exact opposite of a democracy

the way they are saying it is that if you dont agree with the rules that you should not challenge them whether they are discriminatory or not, that is literally the exact opposite of a democracy

Well if they don’t like the laws of the land……

Isn’t that what they say :)

Like I said minimum 6 years.
The Post Office is owned by the government so record keeping could be longer?
7 years is minimum by law in civil service it could well go back longer, BUT the interesting thing is by law if requested they do have to supply them if they cant it exposes them to questions about what are they concealing, all these little tricks will come into play.

But also for me this argument falls down when you consider the rules were changed after Sheikh Mansour took over. They changed the rules of the competition because they didn’t like the threat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.