City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

I am just happy to see the first 10,000 word paper I wrote at university has been of use lol

I am not sure the statement will be a winner. I think it more likely a useful catch all phrase.

I don't know about amending submissions but I would have thought it was produced and shared by City and the barristers on the basis of it not being published. Another sign that that there actors in the PL who do not act in good faith. Likely supporting our view of the tyranny of the majority :)
Thanks. I certainly hope these leaks rebound on the Prem.

I know a lot of Bluemooners aren’t keen on X / Twitter but here is an example of Blues taking the battle to the cartel. An interview on Talkshite with the American CEO of the bin dippers wax posted where he waffled on about “doing it right” and “it means more”. An army of Blues have let them know in no uncertain terms what they think of this bollox. Tyranny wasn’t mentioned lol

Listened to Takshite just now and Townsend and Stelling are saying City have gone about this the wrong way. We should have sat our fellow club owners around the table and talked through our big concerns about the APT rules. What planet are they on lol
That might work if the others were acting in good faith.

This is more like Churchill sitting around a table with Adolf. You cannot believe the words of these actors, so negotiation is futile. The people in charge at City have it figured out.

This so naive it's almost sweet.
I have a sneaky feeling in time to come we will look back at all of this slanderous shite with disbelief how the red top lemmings, in all their different guises, slowly flake away into a toxic residue that will take special protective gloves to dispose of safely . . . .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.