City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Wittgenstein......"Philosophy is a battle against the bewitchment of our intelligence by means of language".
Barney Ronay....."Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah".
Barney Ronay

I asked Chat-GPT to "write me an article describing Man City FC in the style of the Guardian journalist Barney Ronay"

The result was awesome, seriously pmsl, it had it all Barney's signature slurs in there: "state entity", "state backed", "state funded", "state owned", "state powered", "vanity project", "sports washing"... blah blah. If I was the Guardian owner Id just make Barney redundant and use Chat-GPT to auto produce his drivel masquerading as journalism. You would just need to add in some of his perfunctory, sly, back handed compliments about "good football", "genius Pep", maybe add in one or two factual statements, but not too many, and there you have it, Barney in a nutshell.

I watched a programme about The Specials a couple of months back. It was centred around their last tour before Terry Hall died. Somewhat incredibly, that **** Jordan was on and he tried to take the credit for getting them back together for the tour, saying that it came about because he bumped into Lynval Golding by chance when on holiday. That's right - the racist **** was trying to piggy-back on the name of one of the most famous anti-racist bands in the history of British music!
He does realise The Specials have promoted multi-culturalism throughout their careers?

Last edited:
I remember the smirking and derision when the word 'Holistic' was used in a club statement, now it seems to be used whenever these crayon smashers scribble something positive about owners of other clubs.

Haha I remember it well. That brought back memories.

I think the use of terms like 'holistic', 'strategic', 'symbiotic' etc., are rejected by some fans and journalists as they refuse to acknowledge that football is a business.

I would not want to go off on a rant about I strongly dislike football journalists who regard themselves as the moral guardians and arbiters of football while taking shilling from nasty, right wing, tax dodging media barons.

What Jordan doesn't understand that in the premier rules you can challenge new rules but the media with the headlines putting "Sueing the Premier" all over the media has got people's nickers in twist! Also this was leaked for a reason for all this narrative negativity to continue towards our club! They probably be quite a few clubs who have challenged the premier with rules, guess what they wasn't leaked to the media so no one knows anything differently..

Did I heat him say theyre not used to having democracies where our owners come from !
True colours. AT LAST!
Always spews his thinly disguised anti Arab racism whenever possible. His Missus is also a bigot who has a spot on GB news. Yet him and the idiot White never turn down freebie trips to the Middle East!

Barney Ronay

I asked Chat-GPT to "write me an article describing Man City FC in the style of the Guardian journalist Barney Ronay"

The result was awesome, seriously pmsl, it had it all Barney's signature slurs in there: "state entity", "state backed", "state funded", "state owned", "state powered", "vanity project", "sports washing"... blah blah. If I was the Guardian owner Id just make Barney redundant and use Chat-GPT to auto produce his drivel masquerading as journalism. You would just need to add in some of his perfunctory, sly, back handed compliments about "good football", "genius Pep", maybe add in one or two factual statements, but not too many, and there you have it, Barney in a nutshell.
got to put lst bit in to stay on butty list on match day

Banging the state owned lie on Talkshite.

I get that it’s unedifying going legal. But presumably in Jordan’s world city say something is illegal prove the case without going to tribunal and the premier league change the rules in reality and he knows it they won’t listen what’s the alternative ?

Let’s take it to the extreme let’s say the premier league brought in a rule that supported murder or discrimination based on gender race etc and wouldn’t change the rules we couldn’t sue ?

What rubbish
According to Jordan and White, Arabs cannot under any circumstances accumulate personal wealth.......that is until one of them invited them to Qatar before the World Cup. On their return the usual narrative was back.

I watched a programme about The Specials a couple of months back. It was centred around their last tour before Terry Hall died. Somewhat incredibly, that **** Jordan was on and he tried to take the credit for getting them back together for the tour, saying that it came about because he bumped into Lynval Golding by chance when on holiday. That's right - the racist **** was trying to piggy-back on the name of one of the most famous anti-racist bands in the history of British music!
Hes a shameless self promoter as if they knew who he was

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.