City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Not at last, hes racist to the core, his outmoded and outdated attitude is lightly hidden by the big words and faux posh accent and his lack of intelligence is hidden by talking loudly over everybody that knows better which is mostly everyone
I watched a programme about The Specials a couple of months back. It was centred around their last tour before Terry Hall died. Somewhat incredibly, that **** Jordan was on and he tried to take the credit for getting them back together for the tour, saying that it came about because he bumped into Lynval Golding by chance when on holiday. That's right - the racist **** was trying to piggy-back on the name of one of the most famous anti-racist bands in the history of British music!

Listened to Takshite just now and Townsend and Stelling are saying City have gone about this the wrong way. We should have sat our fellow club owners around the table and talked through our big concerns about the APT rules. What planet are they on lol
It's unbelievable that our owners didn't consult with Stelling and Townsend before taking this important decision. Can't understand the incompetence of our owners sometimes.

Listened to Takshite just now and Townsend and Stelling are saying City have gone about this the wrong way. We should have sat our fellow club owners around the table and talked through our big concerns about the APT rules. What planet are they on lol

It was reported that the club did. And that they warned they would challenge the legality of the change if voted through. Opinions of right or wrong ways to go about it aside, you would expect them to at least know the basic background.

To me it doesn’t matter what what the majority vote for, it has to comply with the law, it’s that simple. If City believe this rules do not comply with the law then they have every right to challenge it, I can’t see what’s so difficult to understand. If the PL are found to be acting lawfully then fair enough but it’s for people far more qualified than the likes of Jordan and all the rest of the shills to decide.
It’s good, but I’m not sure you’re gonna get many clicks going down the sensible, calm, accurate and rational route. You’re gonna have to up your game if you want to be a ‘respected member of the media’!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.