City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

What Jordan doesn't understand that in the premier rules you can challenge new rules but the media with the headlines putting "Sueing the Premier" all over the media has got people's nickers in twist! Also this was leaked for a reason for all this narrative negativity to continue towards our club! They probably be quite a few clubs who have challenged the premier with rules, guess what they wasn't leaked to the media so no one knows anything differently..
Wolves challenged var literally 2 months ago

Always spews his thinly disguised anti Arab racism whenever possible. His Missus is also a bigot who has a spot on GB news. Yet him and the idiot White never turn down freebie trips to the Middle East!
Non of the holier than thou media ever do, you only have to look at the last World Cup, epic opportunity to demonstrate their principles and every one of them conveniently left them back in the Airport Departure Lounge back in the UK, don’t even get me started on Alex Scott and Lineker’s faux protests, made me want to puke. At the end of the day when they’re given the opportunity to step up for “what they believe in” they inevitably always fail, cowards the lot of them.

Last edited:
Just been reading in The Guardian about hearing this week and it says:

'The case will be heard in private and there will be no public acknowledgment of any outcome, nor the reasons behind it'

So how does that work then does anyone know?

Yep and it’s dangerous, because he speaks with a posh accent and uses long words (whilst not actually saying much) your average fair weather sheep of a football fan will believe every word.

He’s just said we’re suing the premier league AND all the other prem clubs with this action…..my understanding it’s City vs the Prem league not prem + all member clubs.

The PL is effectively all the member clubs. So in some ways, we are also suing ourselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.