City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Why is Tiger Woods so successful?
He’s a quarter black which gives him his natural rhythm.
He’s a quarter Mexican which gives him such brilliant play from the sand.
He’s a quarter Vietnamese which helps him when he’s in the long grass.
And he’s a quarter English which allows him onto the golf course in the first place.
The Fast Show

Why is Tiger Woods so successful?
He’s a quarter black which gives him his natural rhythm.
He’s a quarter Mexican which gives him such brilliant play from the sand.
He’s a quarter Vietnamese which helps him when he’s in the long grass.
And he’s a quarter English which allows him onto the golf course in the first place.
Not accurate at all. In 2002, ESPN claimed: "For the record, he is one-quarter Thai, one-quarter Chinese, one-quarter Caucasian, one-eighth African American and one-eighth Native American."

The joke probably wouldn't work using that info though ;-)

Why do you guys listen to TS? I mean it absolutely ruins your day, its full of bullshit, it is actually setup solely for the red clubs... Why the fuck do you listen to it if all you do is get upset.

Boycott it. They disenfranchised thousands of City football fans. If they want to be what the Sun is to lfc then leave em to it.

Just dont come here crying and whining that they said this or that... You are spreading their message, its annoying. I dint listen to it for that reason but its every other post on this (Most useful) thread.

Why do you guys listen to TS? I mean it absolutely ruins your day, its full of bullshit, it is actually setup solely for the red clubs... Why the fuck do you listen to it if all you do is get upset.

Boycott it. They disenfranchised thousands of City football fans. If they want to be what the Sun is to lfc then leave em to it.

Just dont come here crying and whining that they said this or that... You are spreading their message, its annoying. I dint listen to it for that reason but its every other post on this (Most useful) thread.
Correct. Just like I dont listen to Hinge and Bracket aka the **** one and **** two at SKY, then someone comes on here telling us all about what we tried to avoid in the first place.

It's weird I listen to it and watch them sometimes and the bitter jealousy oozing out of every pore, makes it all worth while listening or watching some of the hate clips..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.