City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

Why do you guys listen to TS? I mean it absolutely ruins your day, its full of bullshit, it is actually setup solely for the red clubs... Why the fuck do you listen to it if all you do is get upset.

Boycott it. They disenfranchised thousands of City football fans. If they want to be what the Sun is to lfc then leave em to it.

Just dont come here crying and whining that they said this or that... You are spreading their message, its annoying. I dint listen to it for that reason but its every other post on this (Most useful) thread.

The last time I listened to Talk Shite...

Pre season, just before Pep first joined us. A beautiful sumer morning, I was driving along listenening in the car. A cockney gobshite was informing the nation why Pep would be a total failure. I was zoning in and out. He then said the dressing room was full of inflated egos (not sponsorships), trouble causers and agitators who would destroy Pep. That made me zone in 100%. When pushed by the co-presenter to name the worst player, the ring leader, he replied instantly "Aguero".

If you pay someone to literally say anything, guess what ? that is exactly what they will do, no come backs, no objectivity, no balance and no standards. This inevitably leads to torrents of broadcasting shite. End of.

Last edited:
Why do you guys listen to TS? I mean it absolutely ruins your day, its full of bullshit, it is actually setup solely for the red clubs... Why the fuck do you listen to it if all you do is get upset.

Boycott it. They disenfranchised thousands of City football fans. If they want to be what the Sun is to lfc then leave em to it.

Just dont come here crying and whining that they said this or that... You are spreading their message, its annoying. I dint listen to it for that reason but its every other post on this (Most useful) thread.
Just ignore it if it annoys you so much.

I like to come in to this thread and hear developments that I might have missed during the day. Including what football people and people in the media are saying about it.

You are correct of course but the reality is that virtually anything related to City has been leaked over the last decade by people who want to damage our club. The lawyers do need to account of the risks involved. None of us have seen the entire document and context is everything. The media have reported a very biased and distorted version of our case. There has been no attempt at fairness and balance.

Correct. Just like I dont listen to Hinge and Bracket aka the **** one and **** two at SKY, then someone comes on here telling us all about what we tried to avoid in the first place.
I stopped listening to Talksport circa 2007 when Terry Christian used to spend half his show trying to belittle City.

Have I missed anything?

Just ignore it if it annoys you so much.

I like to come in to this thread and hear developments that I might have missed during the day. Including what football people and people in the media are saying about it.
There's a media thread. I ignore that. Why (And how) should I come to this thread and ignore all the guys who are crying that their day is ruined by TS. Just stop listening if it is upsetting??!

I stopped listening to Talksport circa 2007 when Terry Christian used to spend half his show trying to belittle City.

Have I missed anything?

I remember his show, the Rag ****! Loads of United fans used to ring up taking the piss out of City. I’m from Stockport. City are a massive club. Etc.

Talkshite have done it again with Brent Di Cesare, a.k.a, Mark Goldbridge.

People are right, Talkshite is nothing more than a red shirt radio station for red shirt fans, with Jim Shite and Jeff Stelling as nothing more than shock jocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.