City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

So Tariq Panja thinks we have achieved a small or minor victory at considerable expense whilst Mike Keegan thinks we have won a significant victory. If the judgement has been made, then for the purposes of transparency it should be published in due course to stop these fucking clowns from speculating. Any publication of the decision should, imho, either come from the panel directly or be a joint statement between Manchester City and the Premier League.

Here marks the end of my 1000 post!
Panja is one of the cabal, with Harris, Delaney, Castles, Roan, Glendenning, Jordan, Carragher, Neville and countless others

So Tariq Panja thinks we have achieved a small or minor victory at considerable expense whilst Mike Keegan thinks we have won a significant victory. If the judgement has been made, then for the purposes of transparency it should be published in due course to stop these fucking clowns from speculating. Any publication of the decision should, imho, either come from the panel directly or be a joint statement between Manchester City and the Premier League.

Here marks the end of my 1000 post!
1,000 posts. RAG.

If the rules are already in place and we are suing because they are in place could it not be interpreted that we have lost or at least not won much if vote on amending rules as been dropped wouldn’t you have vote to amend if we had won so that they would fit with what they should now say according to the court sorry that probably doesn’t make sense
The problem is that we don't know on what basis City challenged the new rules. There appears to be 3 potential elements we may have challenged:
  1. The PL deciding who is an "associated party".
  2. The PL (or its nominees) deciding on what constitutes "fair value".
  3. The concept of a deal database that isn't confidential.
We could just have challenged point 3 or all of 1, 2 & 3. If we challenged all of those, we might have won one or two points but not another.

exactly what I was thinking - why would two of the most credible journalists about jump the gun & put their name to something if they didn't genuinely believe there was any truth to it?

Afew on here have seen a couple tweets from Stefan, & shat their pants.
Why are the Times letting him publish an article like that if it’s not true
I thought they were meant to be reputable

As I understand it, it’s not the apt rules we have challenged the pl on, it was an amendment to the rules that was made in February, not like sly sports to misrepresent us…
It was widening the scope of what an associated party is in even above what international accounting standard define

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.