City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

So Tariq Panja thinks we have achieved a small or minor victory at considerable expense whilst Mike Keegan thinks we have won a significant victory. If the judgement has been made, then for the purposes of transparency it should be published in due course to stop these fucking clowns from speculating. Any publication of the decision should, imho, either come from the panel directly or be a joint statement between Manchester City and the Premier League.

Here marks the end of my 1000 post!

So Tariq Panja thinks we have achieved a small or minor victory at considerable expense whilst Mike Keegan thinks we have won a significant victory. If the judgement has been made, then for the purposes of transparency it should be published in due course to stop these fucking clowns from speculating. Any publication of the decision should, imho, either come from the panel directly or be a joint statement between Manchester City and the Premier League.

Here marks the end of my 1000 post!
Tariq panja has zero credibility as a journalist and that is saying something where journalists are concerned

The rule book was amended I think it was last February
Thanks, only i was told that there was a hold up a few months ago, with the publishing, as it had to be in for the start of the season, so i thought it was a once a year job, with all amendments during the season, bought in the following season.

If the rules are already in place and we are suing because they are in place could it not be interpreted that we have lost or at least not won much if vote on amending rules as been dropped wouldn’t you have vote to amend if we had won so that they would fit with what they should now say according to the court sorry that probably doesn’t make sense

If the rules are already in place and we are suing because they are in place could it not be interpreted that we have lost or at least not won much if vote on amending rules as been dropped wouldn’t you have vote to amend if we had won so that they would fit with what they should now say according to the court sorry that probably doesn’t make sense
The last six words make sense to be fair ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.