City launch legal action against the Premier League | City win APT case (pg901)

One set of journos says one thing, one thing says another, the only thing we know about the case right now is the same as what we have always known and that is that journos know fuck all.
You like potahto and I like potayto
You like tomahto and I like tomayto
Potahto, potayto, tomahto, tomayto
Let's call the whole thing off.....

It really isn't that simple. If the verdict was available and, say, some rules considered illegal, they would have to made inoperative immediately (in which case it would be leaked). The PL can't just keep applying rules that are illegal until they decide to get together to approve new rules.

I would imagine the process would have to be: inform clubs which rules are no longer operative, draft new rules, get legal opinion on them, approve them in meeting.

They really can't do nothing until they make new rules.

So if there has been no communication with the club's, and the rumours of some City "wins" are true, I guess it's most likely the judgment still hasn't been issued.
Didn't somebody report that a verdict had been given and both City and the PL had appealed it?

If so the result would be known pending appeal, but nothing can be done until the appeal has been heard.

Please could you tell me if we have won,what does it mean we can spend more on transfers or what ?

Absolutely nothing has happened.

Wum journalists threw a few “this might mean x,y,z” type articles out and the usual twitter sponges on here took it as gospel and started wanking frantically.

Literally, we know nothing more than we did a few hours ago and we definitely do not know the outcome.

Didn't somebody report that a verdict had been given and both City and the PL had appealed it?

If so the result would be known pending appeal, but nothing can be done until the appeal has been heard.

Nobody who understands the rules. There is virtually no chance of an appeal from a Section X tribunal.

My guess is still no judgment yet but quietly optimistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.